• Show
Clear All

• All access Garcia vs. Matthysse?

Is this going to air or not?

They are gonna be featured in the canelo mayweather all access

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      This....................... I heard episodes may be a hour this time around but lets wait til Sat to see

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
        This....................... I heard episodes may be a hour this time around but lets wait til Sat to see
        No they're still only a half hour. At least according to the guide on my TV.

Comment

I seen Floyds training camp and entourage a thousand times, would rather see matthysse's.

Also showtime should learn from 24/7 they focus too heavily on event and media tours, the interesting part is the training camps not the commercial aspect of the promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            I seen Floyds training camp and entourage a thousand times, would rather see matthysse's.

Also showtime should learn from 24/7 they focus too heavily on event and media tours, the interesting part is the training camps not the commercial aspect of the promotion.
            I agree it will be interesting to see more of canelo but we have all seen the Floyd 24/7 and all access **** a 100 times its nothing new. I'd like to see Garcia and Matthysse in their camps

Comment

I'd pay good money to watch Matthysse hunt, cook and then eat an iguana

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                where did you get this from?

Comment

i hope they will show a good portion of matthysse and garcia, not just 3 minutes per episode.

Comment

Here's hoping that the cameras catch Matthysse hunting and barbecuing an iguana.

Comment

Working...
                    X