No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire, Rigondeaux’s Manager Clarify Latest VADA Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
    well i don't call one picture "best friends". i met manny steward in a hotel, we weren't best friends. unfortunately.
    and who has rigo been accusing of being suspicious? nobody.
    donaire and conte = big buddies, they make a point point of going on about that.
    who have donaire, conte, and donaire's bloody missus been accusing of being suspicious?
    you see my point?
    I was exaggerating about being best friends, but Heredia said he was friends with Rigo on his twitter.

and who has rigo been accusing of being suspicious? nobody.
    uh, they are accusing Conte, VADA, and Donaire! This is what the whole USADA thing is about!
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-23-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I guess we can call him Guillero Roid-gondeaux

dude definitely lookin suspicious hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        this might be part of the build up, arum is the master puppeteer
        Taking a serious chance with Rigo's reputation if that's the case. You'd think he'd know that by now.

Comment

The midget is playing hard to get definitely he's hiding something..

Comment

gotta feeling this fight is gonna get canceled

i seriously think Rigo is gonna pull out

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              how in the hell are they going to test rigo if he did'nt list the addresses of his whereabouts?

this is just stupid and i also blame whoever in nonito's camp who just noticed this.
              How is he supposed to list his whereabouts if he isn't sure of the exact location he is going to be staying at yet. Seems to me whenever there is any hiccup Donaire is quick to run to the media with the news. This boy who cried wolf **** is getting tired.

Comment

In the age of google maps, Rigo can't find his gym or home address? smh

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                  In the age of google maps, Rigo can't find his gym or home address? smh
                  He's training in Orlando he lives in Miami I doubt he's gonna commute everyday for camp. His manager said they were gonna fill in the blanks today check in to hotel and send over the info. Donaire and company are trying to run a smear campaign. By going to the media with every little thing they can.

Comment

Rigo looks like he's very scared to fight Donaire. Donaire is just too powerful and Rigo knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye
                      The main beef that isn't mentioned here, is that team Rigo wanted Donaire to sign the same papers Rigo had to sign. I'm not sure if it was WADA or USADA, but there was an agreement that only Rigo signed and not Nonito. So Rigo wanted Nonito to sign the same thing as him. Bob Arum was getting impatient and came to Rigo and asked him to sign... Rigo told Bob that he wanted Donaire to have the same tests as him. Bob said "don't worry, i'll take care of it personally, Donaire will have to sign". Team Rigo wasn't satisfied so they kept waiting. After about an hour or so Bob came back and told Rigo straight up he had to sign the agreement or he would call off the fight. Of course, Rigo immediately signed, but he was unsatisfied because Nonito didn't sign the other part and all he had was Arum's word (which, as we know, is worth poop).

I know this thanks to someone who went to the press conference who talked to team Rigo after all the beef and the drama concluded.
                      interesting smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X