Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Mexcian fighter ever Marquez or Chavez ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Russian Crushin

Greatness...

silly muppet

Marquez ko of PAC >>>>>>> anything Chavez ever done

now that's greatness
    pac was kod twice before and was overrated to you guys. why does beating him elevate him so much.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Marquez is one of the best combination punchers I've ever witnessed

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega
        I say Chavez, Chavez was tougher and grittier but skillwise, JMM is hands down a better boxer. Chavez was a great but I will never forget that BS stoppage over Taylor. That was one of the worst tragedies in boxing in my eyes. Taylor was 2 seconds away from the biggest win of his life and he easily won 8+ rounds of that fight. Chavez would not have even made it across the ring in 2 seconds and that ref should be haunted the rest of his life by that stoppage.
        there was five seconds left when Chavez could have come back. . two is just when the official stopped the clock.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Marquez is greater and he would've humiliated Chavez

Chavez himself conceded this

Comment

Jcc #1 for life maruezis a top 5 above barrera and morales by far

Comment

JMM win over Pac was like JCC sr. defeating Oscar de la hoya and he didnt and dont tell me he was old he was 36 and JMM was 39.

Just sayin.

And IMO anyone saying Morales and Sal are better cmon guys just cmon.

Chavez was cretainly great but to be honest his record was 90% tomato can and he lost some of his big big fights. JMM true loss has been only to Floyd and with huge disadvantages ( still floyd style its all wrong for JMM )

Comment

Ha. You guys are too funny. You mean the same Marquez who gets dropped or hurt by almost every bum he faces. Aww, man. It's a laugher. I don't think I've seen a Marquez fight where this dude didn't hits the canvas. What about his weak ass resume? Chavez would go straight up undefeated through Marquez resume. How about the other way? Hell no. Marquez would lose to so many dudes on Chavez resume. Like I said, if these bums give Marquez a hard fight, then some of the dudes on Chavez resume would humiliate him worse than Floyd did. Come on, now. We are talking about Chavez here, a dude who would brutalize little Floyd. Castillo was not even half the fighter Chavez was, and we all saw what he did to little Floyd. You guys saw what little Floyd did to Marquez. Come on, now.

Comment

LoL By the time JCC was 40 he was getting stopped by bums...

getting stopped by bums > getting dropped getting up and beating them

"chave woulda,coulda". We don't rate how great someone is by who he "coulda" beat lol

Comment

Jesus christ..some of you are ****en ******ed. New boxing fans.

Comment

Chavez accomplished more... Marquez is the better boxer though..

Comment

Working...
                      X