No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Stops Hopkins, Freak Ending in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    "Things you did in your career when you was coming up, nobody can hold you to what you use to do." Lol, it sounds like he's suggesting Max use to suck cocks on his way up or something. Not that he actually was suggesting any such thing, just a funny clip.
    !!!

You never know. Maybe that explains Kellerman's lip

Comment

• LOL at the tags. "embarrasing, fake, pu55y"

But this was sad for boxing...really. Imagine how the casual fans who paid for this and Mayweather-Ortiz are feeling. Even as a HUGE fan, I'm hesitant to spend any more of my hard earned cash on boxing, if I'm going to risk seeing a few rounds of fighting followed by drama and a bulls**t TKO ending.

Well, at least we have two more PPVs to look forward to this year that will likely impress.

Comment

• Atleast I caught some 'tail at the bar, hope you're partying as hard as I was Bernard!!! Haha

Comment

• I dont know what to believe, i just dont know if faked or not. What i do know though is that it shouldnt be called a TKO but a no contest.
          I understand guys like Toney, guys that dont like Bernard, that he faked and i also understand the others who said it was real. They need to do it again. But now Hopkins needs recovery and rehab. Im verry verry disapointed, and Dawsons post fight interview was a big fail. Hes actually not interested in a rematch cause he knows it will propably never be so easy again to "beat" Bernard Hopkins. Im honest, i believe the injury. Hopkins would have beaten Dawson and Dawson already knew it in the second round thats why he became desperate and fouled Hopkins. Dawson aint ****!

Comment

• Garry Shaw inadvertently admits that it was a foul:

"He jumped on Chad's back and Chad has the right to get him off. If he would have taken his hands and thrown him down, it would have been a foul."
            This was in fact precisely what Dawson did, grabbing Hopkin's legs with his hands and throwing him down. There was at least one angle where this was absolutely as clear as could be.

Source

Comment

• All hopkins fights are trash. I hope we all wake up and stop purchasing ppv fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Garry Shaw inadvertently admits that it was a foul:

This was in fact precisely what Dawson did, grabbing Hopkin's legs with his hands and throwing him down. There was at least one angle where this was absolutely as clear as could be.

Source
                Now that the injury is proven, it should be ruled a no contest.

Technically the injury was caused by a foul.

Comment

• That was awesome. Dawson said f*** you, you're not clinching my ass all night.

I don't care if Hopkins was really that hurt or not, I'm glad this was called this way.

Comment

• all i know is that dawson was boding him up pushing him around

Comment

• floyd=legal suckerpunch......chad=legal foul.......slick boxers!

Comment

Working...
                      X