Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think they'll find a way to avoid Bran and Jon having a brief reunion? I don't know, I think they'll find some way to escape before Jon and the other Night's Watch get there. Meera is sneaky, she might find a way to get them out.

Most disturbing part of that episode was Hodor getting poked at. What kind of sick bastard enjoys beating on a ******?

Comment

• why didnt they show the dragons?

in fact where the hell are they?

it would have been tight if they showed the dragons flying around danearys when she was on top of that pyramid and the dragons ending up chilling next beside her in those stone columns with the entire people of mereen seeing it.

how badass would that have been?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        why didnt they show the dragons?

it would have been tight if they showed the dragons flying around danearys when she was on top of that pyramid and the dragons ending up chilling next beside her in those stone columns with the entire people of mereen seeing it.

It would've been Very badass ... CGI is very expensive ... they probably used some CGI money on The Other's at the end of the episode

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Anyone think they'll find a way to avoid Bran and Jon having a brief reunion? I don't know, I think they'll find some way to escape before Jon and the other Night's Watch get there. Meera is sneaky, she might find a way to get them out.

Most disturbing part of that episode was Hodor getting poked at. What kind of sick bastard enjoys beating on a ******?
          Pretty much.. quite possibly they will get out while everyone is distracted by a battle between the deserters and the nights watch.

Can i ask you something cause you have read the earlier books.. what happened at Crasters? because i don't remember Jon going to attack them or ghost being caged up and caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            Pretty much.. quite possibly they will get out while everyone is distracted by a battle between the deserters and the nights watch.

Can i ask you something cause you have read the earlier books.. what happened at Crasters? because i don't remember Jon going to attack them or ghost being caged up and caught.
            None of that happened. Bran or Jon.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
              why didnt they show the dragons?

At this point , "in the books", the dragons are out of Dany's control and are currently ravaging the countryside. This is as much as I am going to say because as a book reader I don't want to ruin the story for you.

1 dragon is dead , the black dragon cannibalized him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Croyd View Post
                At this point , "in the books", the dragons are out of Dany's control and are currently ravaging the countryside. This is as much as I am going to say because as a book reader I don't want to ruin the story for you.

TMI bro.

I wish they would have shown that in the show. im not a hollywood computer expert but i dont understand why CGI cost so much? one would think that since its all computers that it would be cheaper than using props and machine.

never understood that about hollywood CGI.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Anyone think they'll find a way to avoid Bran and Jon having a brief reunion? I don't know, I think they'll find some way to escape before Jon and the other Night's Watch get there. Meera is sneaky, she might find a way to get them out.

I said the torment of hodor was worse than the red wedding :lol:

I think Bran wargs into Hodor and using his size and strength helps them escape.

I dont think Bran and Jon will meet people are annoyed at the changes as it is without that happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Croyd View Post

Obviously they've changed up the storyline...let's see what happens.

In the earlier episode they strongly hinted that the dragons were getting out of control...the Khaleesi (stupidly) tried petting one of them while it was eating....hell I wouldn't do that to a Chihuahua much less a fire breathing dragon.

Comment

• i mean doesnt the show have to explain where the hell are the dragons when danearys is conquering another city?

that's kinda of a big deal being glossed over.

Comment

Working...
                      X