Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****! ADULT CONTENT Is this really Jessica Albas butt or did they cgi that too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****! ADULT CONTENT Is this really Jessica Albas butt or did they cgi that too?

Supposedly this isn't a stunt double or cgi special effects from what I've heard. What do you think?

The following pic is of a butt.

http://img216.imagevenue.com/img.php...5_123_83lo.jpg
    That is really jessica alba derek jeter std filled butt
    0.00%
    No, stunt double
    0.00%
    Possibly Cgi
    25.00%
    UNSURE
    75.00%

Hey I was watching that movie a little while ago....I would also like to know if it's hers so I can:wank: to it

Comment

That rumor on the internet that she got herpes from Derek Jeter when they dated a long time ago, are those rumors true? I think they said that these two dated before Derek Jeter was famous, so I guess she wasn't gold-digging either.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        That rumor on the internet that she got herpes from Derek Jeter when they dated a long time ago, are those rumors true? I think they said that these two dated before Derek Jeter was famous, so I guess she wasn't gold-digging either.
        I read that it was her former assistant that was getting prescriptions of valtrex for her. What else do you need valtrex for?

When you fuk Jeter you are fuking a lot of other people, he's been around. Not that I'm hating or anything.

Comment

Yes, it is. From a independent film called The Sleeping Dictionary, saw it on IFC.

the reason alot of you haven't seen or heard of it is cause it's an indi film.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Yes, it is. From a independent film called The Sleeping Dictionary, saw it on IFC.

the reason alot of you haven't seen or heard of it is cause it's an indi film.
            It's actually from the movie "The Killer Inside Me" with Casey Afleck and Jesssica Alba

Comment

Working...
            X