No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather sr: "i'm mad that lil' Floyd apologized..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd mayweather sr: "i'm mad that lil' Floyd apologized..."

"I'm mad that Lil' Floyd apologized because you only apologize when you've done something wrong. He didn't do or say anything wrong. In fact, he didn't say nothing that I hadn't already said. I done called Pacquiao a lil' yellow midget. That doesn't mean I'm calling him yellow because he's Asian, but when you say someone is scared, you say they have a yellow streak down their back. But it is what it is and they can take it however they want to take it. I've called him far worse things than Lil' Floyd has and I stick by it. It's like Floyd can't say he's going to make Pacquiao make him sushi rolls, but it's okay for Pacquiao's entire camp to call Floyd a coward. Which one is worse," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on all the drama that his son has been going through over the past few weeks. Check out what else he had to say!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8435.html

why would he call pacquiao scared? it's floyd who refuses to fight pac not the other way around. that makes no sense. stop trying to make excuses you racist scumbag. no one believes you(cept the *****s)

Comment

The Ricky Hatton defeat has messed up Sr. also. Anyway what does MannyPacquiao have to say about this:

Lord please forgive and help Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he doesn't know what he's saying and he could be in great danger.
      Last edited by ModernTalking; 09-20-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Correct, ever since Hatton's defeat, this man has been screaming PEDs. That must've been such a bad night for the both of them.

Comment

And if anyone ever wondered why Floyd is a spoiled, arrogant, ignorant, woman-beating coward... just look at who raised him. SMH.

Comment

What a father!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              And if anyone ever wondered why Floyd is a spoiled, arrogant, ignorant, woman-beating coward... just look at who raised him. SMH.
              The apple fall from the same tree.

Comment

Thing is....Floyd Sr. is held to the standards of a cocaine addict/dealer, a domestic abuser, a completely uneducated moron and ex convict.

Sr. has degraded himself so much that his opinion hardly matters to anyone but himself.

"Pacquiao is a yellow midget" - Floyd Sr.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you crazy f**kin' douchebag coke fiend" - general public

Comment

Predator speaks again. This guy thinks if you take PED's, bullets bounce off of your chest

Comment

I would believe the excuse about "yellow" meaning scared if "lil" Fraud didn't surround that comment with other racist comments about sushi, rice and whatever else he said.

Its clear that within the context of that rant, "yellow" = pejorative for Asian.

Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                    X