Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: Guns Are Cocked, I Look Forward To Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my tickets today, should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Snotgobbler View Post
      Wladimir Klitschko: Arms Are Open, I Look Forward To Grabbing
      LOL, Exactly

Comment

I think Klitschko is serious about coming to fight, but I'm interested to see how he reacts to the first Joshua shot that lands. Even a jab that catches him flush. I think once he tastes that power he's gonna revert to caution, staying out of distance and clinching when he gets in close. If that happens, I think this fight might actually go the distance with Joshua winning by decision

Comment

He got the good roids for this fight.

Comment

Wlad is going to wrapped on to Joshua like a boa constrictor. Joshua needs to incorporate some wrestling in his training because there will be more grappling than boxing. He's looking forward to shooting a take down. Joshua better be ready.

Comment

Vlad fights like both feet are stuck in cement. It's true he punches hard enough to hurt Joshua but that's only if he lands. He won't have the luxury he usually has where he's the far bigger, taller fighter where he can jab and lean on his opponent. I think this will go a few rounds with Joshua finally knocking Vlad out with very little trouble. Most will attribute his loss to age but I really believe that Joshua has the size, speed and skill to beat Vlad at any point in his career, a 41 year old Klitchko will be cannon fodder.

Comment

This is why I tell people don't be so quick to call GGG old at 34-35 because fighters from this part of the world are known to have longevity

Comment

they blocked the word "cocked" really?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    they blocked the word "cocked" really?
                    Wlad got cockblocked

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                      Wlad got cockblocked

Comment

Working...
                      X