Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling Joshua's getting KTFO. Not sure I just feel it.

Eh we find out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      If there's one thing we've learned about Wlad, it's that he comes back stronger when he has something to prove. (Samuel Peter, Lamon Brewster)

This is all or nothing for Wlad. He's stepping into that ring knowing that he has to take Joshua out. If it goes to the cards he could get screwed all over again.
      This ^^

I have no doubt in my mind that Wlad will enter the ring more determined and motivated than ever. The Fury loss was a wake up call.

Mentally, he's got enough fuel left in his tank. Physically? Not so sure, but I hope he does.

Can't wait.

Comment

Does this fight even happen?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
          Does this fight even happen?
          Look at the revenue and ask yourself the question, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Look at the revenue and ask yourself the question, smh.
            But the fight is rumored to only make 30M pounds, don't you think a fight with 90K people live and 1.5M PPV's would make more than that?? Canelo-Cotto made more

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              But the fight is rumored to only make 30M pounds, don't you think a fight with 90K people live and 1.5M PPV's would make more than that?? Canelo-Cotto made more
              I expect the ppv revenue alone will be around 15-18m sterling not dollars. As for the gate lord only knows what that will generate I think ringside seats are around 5-9k. The gate will likely bring in close to ten million if not more then of course their is the corporate sponsor, I'd say 30m is probably about right on the mark.

Cotto Canelo did 900k at a much higher price, the UK fans pay €20 not between $65-100.

Comment

How the **** is someone in here asking if this fight even happens?

The venue has been sorted, the tickets are already being received by customers in the post LOL!!!

WTF DRUGS ARE YOU ON TO THINK THIS ISNT HAPPENING???

Comment

Comment

Age is only a number. Most important thing is trusting your body, feeling confident, believing in your experiences. #obsessed pic.twitter.com/gwv0K7dqme

— Klitschko (@Klitschko) March 21, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Wlad is going to come in top shape, just needs to pull the trigger

Comment

Working...
                      X