No announcement yet.

St Pierre vs Bisping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    GSP isn't a power puncher, but his straight right hand broke koschecks orbital bone when they fought. against bisping though GSP will be mostly fighting on the inside, but i bet there isn't much difference in arm length, george has really long arms for a guy who's 5'10". GSP is still a better boxer than Bisping, and Bisping's not bad

hendricks was on steroids when he fought GSP, i wonder about some of his last few opponents, i think they were getting some chemical help against georges. if his skills haven;t diminshed much from inactivity he should be able to still beat Bis-ping and McGregor. Connor is a good fighter but he's just to dam, small to be able to hang with GSP
    GSP's got a great jab but I wouldn't say he has better boxing than Left hook Larry. He also doesn't have the punch output and accuracy, and a big concern is his weakened facial skin as he was a bloody swollen mess in every other fight.

This is an interesting fight it's just a shame that it's for the title. Shouldn't be, but we'll all be watching for sure.

Comment

st Pierre choked him out

Comment

Working...
      X