Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolatito....the "P4P Best" cant even beat average fighters a whooping 3lbs heavier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolatito....the "P4P Best" cant even beat average fighters a whooping 3lbs heavier

The fearsome P4P best unable to move up a few pounds to beat average fighters at the insurmountable weight of 115lbs, when he only weighs 3lbs less.
    Back down to 112lbs little fella....those 3lbs, one big turd for man, one large step too far for Chocolatito...

To think people had him over Pacquiao, Ward etc
    Oh boy, that hype train really taking all logic and boxing fan's IQ with it i see

Eat a few burgers Chocolito, you may have won the fight this saturday night

At the lower weight 3 pound make a HUGE difference, do you think carrier 115 pound would be much of a thread at 118? Inoue vs Nery? How do you think that would go?

Comment

Doesn't Chocolatito have almost fifty fights under him? I don't think guys like Garcia, Thurman, or Spence would be so greatly hyped if they had that many fights under them, especially since most of them struggled against complete bums.

Comment

Chocolaito sucks and biggest P4P joke since Adrien Broner being no 4

Comment

Where to begin with this stupid thread:

average guy? ( top five former world champion in the division) Ok but Floyd Mayweather had his Maidanas too...Ok talking about three pounds when Gonzalez has added TEN pounds naturally increasing his weight as hes aged since 2008. I mean nobody disrespects Crawford for moving up five pounds which is virtually the same in terms of weight increase in percentage around 3.5 % last time I did the math or anyone jumping from 140-147 is a great accomplishment yet thats only seven pounds....most of you clowns dont follow the lowerweights ; you lack knowledge in the Human Anatomy , basic math and boxing history, boxing fundamentals...and I'm sure a lot more but what a waste of space you are in NSB.

You been exposed. Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
            those 3lbs, one big turd for man, one large step too far for Chocolatito...

I like Chocolatito...but I ain't gonna lie, this **** made me lol

Comment

Poor Chocolitito, the overwhelming weight jump of 3 pounds turned him from the so called "P4P Best" into a guy who couldnt even beat some unknown arm punching uber driver.
              Maybe he could try lifting weights? I bet he lifts the pink 10lbs dumbells at the gym and justifies it by saying it weighs almost 10% of his overall bodyweight.

The 'P4P best' would probably get beat up by a highschool bully in 4th Grade cuz he probably weighs over 115lbs

Comment

wtf. its just one lose! But ur right can't step on the shoes of pac as the flyweight john wick..

Comment

Chocolatito shouldn't even have lost, landed more shots, was the aggressor and landed the more telling shots.

Comment

Working...
                  X