No announcement yet.

David Rockefeller dead!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Can someone sum up why he is so hated? I honestly didn't research much before about him. He doesn't seem so bad in interviews.
    He even admits to being a part of secret cabal (secret societies etc)

Hes a member of those bildeberg meetings.

And funny that he pretty much "avised" almost every president of the us since the 1950s and no one even realizes it.

He even thanked the media for keeping their shiiit secret because if the public knew it wouldnt be possible etc

Dude is a dirtbag and will burn in hell

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Omg hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Why exactly do you have such animosity for him? He probably donated more to charity and welfare than you will make in several life times.
        Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Exactly, people hate the guy because he is rich. **** them n.iggas
        Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Can someone sum up why he is so hated? I honestly didn't research much before about him. He doesn't seem so bad in interviews.
        Chairman of the board of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Member of the steering committee for the Bilderberg Group.

Founder of the Trilateral Commission.

Exerted hidden influence on universities and journalism through Rockefeller charities and tax exempt foundations. Exxon Mobil even made this accusation as recently as a few months ago.

Comment

So there is a God

Comment

Why exactly do you have such animosity for him? He probably donated more to charity and welfare than you will make in several life times.
            wealthy bankers are all evil people, i see you've already forgotten about the crash of 2008 and the resulting economic depression. he manipulated the market to **** regular people like me and you over

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            he'll be back
            this was my first thought too

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            He even admits to being a part of secret cabal (secret societies etc)

Hes a member of those bildeberg meetings.

And funny that he pretty much "avised" almost every president of the us since the 1950s and no one even realizes it.

He even thanked the media for keeping their shiiit secret because if the public knew it wouldnt be possible etc

Dude is a dirtbag and will burn in hell
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Chairman of the board of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Member of the steering committee for the Bilderberg Group.

Founder of the Trilateral Commission.

Exerted hidden influence on universities and journalism through Rockefeller charities and tax exempt foundations. Exxon Mobil even made this accusation as recently as a few months ago
            it's a good day, if rockefeller stays dead. he might even be able to buy his way out of hell, if not i hope the devil is busy giving him a size 7 poop chute right now

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              wealthy bankers are all evil people, i see you've already forgotten about the crash of 2008 and the resulting economic depression. he manipulated the market to **** regular people like me and you over

this was my first thought too

it's a good day, if rockefeller stays dead. he might even be able to buy his way out of hell, if not i hope the devil is busy giving him a size 7 poop chute right now
              Here is an interesting statistic, during the years when this man was most active (1980's) to now, the worlds severe poverty rate has been cut in half, the general poverty rate in the USA has been cut in half. Average life spans of people increased, and there is now more opportunity to succeed in life than any other time in history. Material wealth has never been more abundant than it is now. If this guy was looking to enslave people or whatever else you guys think he's capable of then he's done a really poor job.

Rockefeller is an imaginary boogeyman that people need to point the finger to and say that's the bad guy. When in reality all he was was a wealthy philanthropist who had an idea for how the world should be civilized and that's under a one world government, which will inevitably happen anyways in the future.
              Last edited by JimRaynor; 03-20-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Rockefeller is an imaginary boogeyman that people need to point the finger to and say that's the bad guy. When in reality all he was was a wealthy philanthropist who had an idea for how the world should be civilized and that's under a one world government, which will inevitably happen anyways in the future.
                He and his family are far from harmless. Look into the Reece Committee that was authorized by Congress to investigate tax exempt foundations to see if they were using funds to support communism.

"In 1954 the Reece Committee, chaired by Carroll B. Reece, produced its findings regarding the influence of tax-exempt foundations in the field of education.* The report also briefly mentions their influence in politics, propaganda, social sciences and international affairs. The Rockefeller Foundation, Ford
                Foundation, Carnegie Foundation and others were discussed during the Committee hearings...

A predominant theme found in the Committee’s findings is the desire of the foundations and those behind them to create a system of world governance. The use of propaganda and social engineering was identified as a means to and end to achieve this goal. In 1932, the president of the Rockefeller Foundation, Max Mason, stated that “The social sciences… will concern themselves with the rationalization of social control…”

http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2008/0...l-for-control/

Comment

Carroll Quigley, a Harvard graduate who went on to teach history at Princeton and Georgetown, had this to say about the Reece Committee in his book Tragedy and Hope:

"Before this could be done, however, a congressional committee, following backward to their source the threads which led from admitted Communists like Whittaker Chamber, through Alger Hiss, and the Carnegie Endowment to Thomas Lamont and the Morgan Bank, fell into the whole complicated network of the interlocking tax-exempt foundations.

The Eighty-third Congress in July 1953 set up a Special Committee to investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations with Representative B. Carroll Reece of Tennessee, as chairman. It soon became clear that people of immense wealth would be unhappy if the investigation went too far and that the "most respected" newspapers in the country, closely allied with these men of wealth, would not get excited enough about any revelations to make the publicity worth while, in terms of votes or campaign contributions.

An interesting report showing the Left-wing associations of the interlocking nexus of tax-exempt foundations was issued in 1954 rather quietly. Four years later, the Reece committee's general counsel, Rene A. Wormser wrote a shocked, but not shocking, book on the subject called Foundations: Their Power and Influence."
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-20-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Here is an interesting statistic, during the years when this man was most active (1980's) to now, the worlds severe poverty rate has been cut in half, the general poverty rate in the USA has been cut in half. Average life spans of people increased, and there is now more opportunity to succeed in life than any other time in history. Material wealth has never been more abundant than it is now. If this guy was looking to enslave people or whatever else you guys think he's capable of then he's done a really poor job.

how do you think it will come about? I always wondered this cause I think it will happen to not in our lifetime but It will happen I believe unless everyone wants to die for their beliefs etc and only 3rd world proverty places are willing to do that western civilizations stop believing in god so they can feel free to act and do as they please with no guilt but I digress after a war world 3?

Comment

Oh shiet......

He was still alive until today?

Comment

Working...
                      X