Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the frst episode of this season and it was great, ever since they moved to FXX I alway forget about the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      You recommended this before
      Gunna give it a try tomoz as it is on netflix
      You better pray I like it
      You will McLove it

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I watched the frst episode of this season and it was great, ever since they moved to FXX I alway forget about the show.
        RIGHT!? So dumb how they moved it but still great

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          You will McLove it
          Cool
          Everybody in this thread agrees so thanks will watch it tomorrow

Comment

I didn't care for the first episode but the waterpark one had me rolling. When Frank went down that enormous slide with no water I about died. The last one where they made a show out of Charlie and Mac's mom was funny as hell too.

Comment

About to start the latest episode "Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer"

This will be good

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                I didn't care for the first episode but the waterpark one had me rolling. When Frank went down that enormous slide with no water I about died. The last one where they made a show out of Charlie and Mac's mom was funny as hell too.
                The one where they made the show about the moms was hilarious

Comment

Great show, enjoying the current season. Only negative for me is that it's been a bit 'gimmicky' with unusual concepts at times rather than them just hanging out and creating trouble. Not sure what ep I liked the best, maybe the Wolf Cola one or where they turned black, Frank going down the waterslide was epic though.

Anybody try The Mick? I watched a few eps because Sweet Dee was the main character and the other girl in it is pretty cute/bangable but just wasn't that funny.

Comment

i have not seen the newest season. just got season 11, actually.

one of my favorite shows. really took me a season or two to figure out what all of the characters are about. now they can make me laugh just because i know them well enough. tehy also needed to work that out on their own in season 1 and 2.

rob and glen are geniuses. heck, everybody on that show is a genius. the characters feel like real life, depraved slobs. my kinda crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i have not seen the newest season. just got season 11, actually.

one of my favorite shows. really took me a season or two to figure out what all of the characters are about. now they can make me laugh just because i know them well enough. tehy also needed to work that out on their own in season 1 and 2.

rob and glen are geniuses. heck, everybody on that show is a genius. the characters feel like real life, depraved slobs. my kinda crowd.
                      If there was a Paddy's Pub near me, I would be glued to the bar stool

Comment

Working...
                      X