Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Brook signed....??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Sky sports are telling us Amir Khan has a press conference soon today, maybe it's that news they wanted to share or his marriage issues.

Comment

The problem with this fight would be the spence Mando, if Brook takes on spence and loses would he still be able to fight Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        It's gullible fans like that^ who allow this shyt to happen. Brook is all about the mandos when they're hopeless cans, but suddenly has other things to do when legit opposition comes calling. The fans follow suit crying, "but they were mandatory!", then quickly say, "but it makes more sense to fight someone else" when the mando looks tough.

I believe it. ^
        Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Khan was given just about all he could take by a guy that Spence steamrolled in 5 rounds (Chris Algieri) and has a pathetic resume at 147 and never won a belt at 147. He also got KTFO by bums at 140 and just came off of a another 5th round KO loss.

There is literally nothing better about Khan compared to Spence. You need to stop drinking that cool aid son. Anyone with a working brain knows that Brook is ducking Spence.
        Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        There is no hypocrisy. Brook ducked quality fighters so that he can fight bum mandatories, until the mandatory became a quality fighter, then all of a sudden fighting his mandatory became an issue.

If there is any hypocrisy, then it is on the side of Brook and his fans, who justified his mandatory defenses, until Spence became the mandatory.
        Man, I love how butthurt all the Yanks are at their increasing irrelevance on the world boxing stage.

Face it: this domestic UK fight is bigger and will generate more interest than anything involving a US fighter next year, let alone an unproven tyro like Spence. Ward will have one fight where he will cuddle and bore his way to a win. Bradley will be super slick in two fights, win the first six rounds of each and then dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge his way to points victories in front of 18 people rather than providing a scintilla of entertainment. Bumsquad will knock over some cans. Yawn.

I reiterate: if Spence was from some third world country like Myanmar or Burundi or Canada, no-one would be calling for Brook to take another mando.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
          Man, I love how butthurt all the Yanks are at their increasing irrelevance on the world boxing stage.

Face it: this domestic UK fight is bigger and will generate more interest than anything involving a US fighter next year, let alone an unproven tyro like Spence. Ward will have one fight where he will cuddle and bore his way to a win. Bradley will be super slick in two fights, win the first six rounds of each and then dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge his way to points victories in front of 18 people rather than providing a scintilla of entertainment. Bumsquad will knock over some cans. Yawn.

I reiterate: if Spence was from some third world country like Myanmar or Burundi or Canada, no-one would be calling for Brook to take another mando.
          The attempts to insult are wasted because I've never given a damn about nationality. You're the only one who seems angry and tearful so, be aware, you're not fooling anyone. Especially when you've twice failed to disprove anything I said.
          I liked Brook, but now the most relevant thing he's done in 3 years is sacrificing himself to a MW for a payday. Now, him and that other failed knucklehead get to try to salvage the prime fight they blew.

I think you're better suited for YouTube comment sections. It doesn't require any boxing knowledge and you can get in all the hateful quips you like.
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-30-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post

Since when did Canada become a 3rd world country?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              Ok, so Sky do ppv March, April and May ?
              Wild when you write it down, but that looks to be the predicament.

In a perfect world, you'd hold Brook-Khan off until August; Brook makes his mandatory defense, Khan possibly takes the chance to get in a fight of his own, and you space out the PPV ask of the British audience.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Read it properly, his next BIG fight. Khan is fighting a tune up in Feb/March and then that fight is happening later in the year. Either July/September, i'd say July if they want a stadium fight. Brook can fight Spence in March and then fight Khan 4 months later. Do-able.
                except for that little bit of faith practice known as Ramadan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Wild when you write it down, but that looks to be the predicament.

In a perfect world, you'd hold Brook-Khan off until August; Brook makes his mandatory defense, Khan possibly takes the chance to get in a fight of his own, and you space out the PPV ask of the British audience.
                  Aint no way Brook faces Spence, he'll move up after stopping Khan.

Comment

Not sure why anyone ever thought Khan would duck Brook, the kids record shows he is no duck

Brook on the other hand is praying Khan gives him a shot so he doesnt have to fight Spence

Khan will need a tune up though, i see he is back in the gym.

Maybe a fight with Guerrero or someone
                    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-30-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                      Since when did Canada become a 3rd world country?
                      Yes, Canada is not a third-world country. But the previous poster makes an interesting point. No one gave a damn when Kevin Bizier, a Canadian, was Brook's mando. They quickly brushed him aside as if he's nothing. And here is Spence whose best wins were against an ill-prepared, ill-conditioned, Algieri, according to his coach, and 41 yr old Bundu, all of a sudden the Spence fight is a must.

Comment

Working...
                      X