Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Hopes To Find Out Opponent on September 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Hopes To Find Out Opponent on September 26

World boxing champion Anthony Joshua says he enjoys watching opponents "turn from a man to a boy" in the ring as he starts to set his targets on rising New Zealand heavyweight Joseph Parker.

[Click Here To Read More]

never beat a champion in the ring and never will canola of the heavyweights

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      never beat a champion in the ring and never will canola of the heavyweights
      He's had less than 20 fights, it's a good shortlist of opponents at this stage. Then Parker early next year, then a huge unification fight in the summer. I don't think anyone can complain with Joshua's development, look at the stiffs Wilder was fighting after 18-20 fights.

Comment

Isnt Stiverne fighting Povetkin? This leaves Pulev only based on Hearn is doing the Parker vs Dimitrenko on the under card ....am i missing something ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Isnt Stiverne fighting Povetkin? This leaves Pulev only based on Hearn is doing the Parker vs Dimitrenko on the under card ....am i missing something ?
          Pulev don't want it.

Most likely Molina imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Pulev don't want it.

Most likely Molina imo.
            Pulev would not turn a title-shot down. Pulev is not verry popular anyway. He fights out of germany but doesnt speak german verry well and he is no draw in germany or elsewhere. He can be happy about any title-shot he gets. Hes not a bad boxer, not really impressive but solid. I think hes far better than Joshuas former foes.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Pulev don't want it.

Most likely Molina imo.
              He's not Wilder. Only he fights bums like that.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                He's had less than 20 fights, it's a good shortlist of opponents at this stage. Then Parker early next year, then a huge unification fight in the summer. I don't think anyone can complain with Joshua's development, look at the stiffs Wilder was fighting after 18-20 fights.

I agree. I think Joshua's progression is just about right. He took an opportunity to get a belt and he hasn't faced absolute bums since he won it. I wonder sometimes about people's expectations, especially for a guy withess than 20 fights.

Comment

I can see Joseph Parker getting sparked in the first round. He proved he's durable vs Takam but it's going to take something special to beat Josh.
                  Parker hasn't got the ring IQ or know how to do anything at world level.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    I can see Joseph Parker getting sparked in the first round. He proved he's durable vs Takam but it's going to take something special to beat Josh.
                    Parker hasn't got the ring IQ or know how to do anything at world level.
                    I can see AJ getting hyped to the **** and Parker spoiling the party. His jaw is suspect

Comment

Working...
                    X