No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia CHIN appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Put it this way, Provo walked towards Matthysse eating everything he threw.

Garcia went in the opposite direction moving backwards and was buzzed at least twice.

Garcia has a very good chin at 140, Provodnikov's is a "piece of iron".
    Easier to take the shots when you see them coming Provo saw all the shots because he has no defense danny got hit with a shot he didn't see and didn't go down if Provo got hit with that shot he would have been on his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzo View Post
      Didnt blink?bit of an exagerration there,he's tough as **** yea but thats not exactly accurate
      Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Put it this way, Provo walked towards Matthysse eating everything he threw.

Garcia went in the opposite direction moving backwards and was buzzed at least twice.

Garcia has a very good chin at 140, Provodnikov's is a "piece of iron".
      what weebler said. it was an expression. provo took bombs for 12 rounds and never looked particularly hurt or rocked

Comment

It's very good, but I've seen him hurt plenty of times. Should probably focus more on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          what weebler said. it was an expression. provo took bombs for 12 rounds and never looked particularly hurt or rocked
          Provodnikov was buzzed somewhere in the middle rounds. But I agree that he has a better chin than Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by slyslicksmooth View Post
            lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X