No announcement yet.

Is Golovkin the next Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    We can only hope he's as good as Australia's finest; Billy Dib, Sam Soliman, Danny Green, Mundine, Daniel Geale, etc etc etc. So many legends to choose from!
    The US and Kazakhstan can only hope they had a legend such as Mundine.

Hater.

Comment

well broner been #5 p4p before,,what has bumblebumkin been besides a certified grave digger? ??

Comment

The comparisons are incredible.

Broner was #6 p4p with wins over Paulie, Ponce De Leon, De Marco, Litzau, Rees

GGG is like what #4 p4p (LOL) with wins over Rosado, Macklin, Geale, Murray, Stevens

Comment

He just seems like a little bit of a hype job, even deontay wilder has beat a champ like stiverne. Golovkins resume is one of the worst in boxing

Comment

''Hes an ATG middleweight doe''

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              This further proves that Golovkin is the face of the sport and the most relevant and important fighter in boxing. Continous alts being created to make hate topics about TGE. I love it.
              Exactly, this is what I have been telling people that the way everyone is talking about him is the proof of his popularity.
              Especially haters who just cant live one day without mentioning his name, they really are obsessed with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                Golovkin has an amateur boxing pedigree that Broner could only dream of. Those skills he's learned as an amateur he can always fall back on.

Plus GGG is just a lot smarter in the ring. Broner has an identity crisis, he doesn't know what style to use. Whether it's just jabbing away at Molina or holding on to dear life against Porter he has no idea how to fight. I think he' a brawler masquerading as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  We can only hope he's as good as Australia's finest; Billy Dib, Sam Soliman, Danny Green, Mundine, Daniel Geale, etc etc etc. So many legends to choose from!
                  ah ha ha hahahahah hee!

Comment

You need to start talking to real people. It's not healthy to focus that much energy on a boxer you don't like. A bit like an imaginary friend (or in this case, enemy)

Also, if this is an alt, then you possibly started a thread to have a debate with yourself, which is much more worrying, or you don't have enough belief in some of your views to post them under your usual name.

Either way I doubt GGG will lose any sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X