Collapse
No announcement yet.

George P Bush 2018 the first hispanic president

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible, it's probably gonna be another dem for '12 and then a repub for '18

Comment

Originally posted by RingTech01 View Post
      Cubans vote republican because of the cuban situation. The other reason is he got elected was because Florida is a red state. Hispanics outside of Cubans aren't known to support Republicans in large numbers. Hispanics didn't even embrace De La Hoya.
      florida isn't a red state.

florida changes back and forth from red to blue all the time.

it's a diverse state.

hispanics should actually be republican. hispanics are socially conservative.

it's just the republican party screws **** up with the stupid immigration issue.

Comment

Obama will be re-elected in 2012, and then who knows.

Comment

Barack is just as white as P for those who call him another white president

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Obama will be re-elected in 2012, and then who knows.
            i hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
              florida isn't a red state.

florida changes back and forth from red to blue all the time.

it's a diverse state.

hispanics should actually be republican. hispanics are socially conservative.

it's just the republican party screws **** up with the stupid immigration issue.
              I am a lot more conservative in nature, but the republican party turns me off big time, along with some of their supporters which are racists.

Comment

I am a lot more conservative in nature, but the republican party turns me off big time, along with some of their supporters which are racists.
                I am conservative on some things liberal on others but i agree with what you said about some republican supporters.

Comment

the republican party needs to change.

the social moderates and fiscal conservatives need to take charge of the party away from the religious nuts and the rednecks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                    the republican party needs to change.

the social moderates and fiscal conservatives need to take charge of the party away from the religious nuts and the rednecks.
                    Thats another thing, **** bringing religion into everything. This is politics meant to run a nation not sunday school. These nuts should leave god at church, mosque or synagogeu.

Comment

Thats another thing, **** bringing religion into everything. This is politics meant to run a nation not sunday school. These nuts should leave god at church, mosque or synagogeu.
                      the republicans are being silly.

true republicans believe government should have minimal involvement in people's lives.

yet these religious nuts push the republican party to get involved in all this religious/social crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X