No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Speaking of the threshold.... from a Republican who read the report.

They think a campaign of misinformation is going to save his ass.

Comment

Speaking of the threshold.... from a Republican who read the report.

He is an attorney, so if he feels that the threshold has been met, then he can certainly take the necessary steps to begin impeachment proceedings

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        Hahahahahah Ibad beat you into the ground, took away all your self esteem, turns you out as the fool you are, your so enamored with a real man, he turned you into a gay sissy boy.

We have Ibads stupid son here and now we have his cucked BBC, suck it
        Buuhhahahahahah. 1 sad beating someone down. Get the fuk outta here with that ol bullshi t

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          He is an attorney, so if he feels that the threshold has been met, then he can certainly take the necessary steps to begin impeachment proceedings
          Total coincidence that Amash is considering a run for the presidency, I'm sure.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...bertarian.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Total coincidence that Amash is considering a run for the presidency, I'm sure.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...bertarian.html
            Definitely. No way it could be politically motivated

Comment

How does he begin impeachment proceedings? What necessary steps is he to take?

Comment

Definitely. No way it could be politically motivated
                No way he read it himself and actually made up his own mind. I'm sure that couldn't have been the case. Let's just assume he's a hater with a scheme.

Comment

How does he begin impeachment proceedings? What necessary steps is he to take?
                  I'd guess, just like any other bill, it would start in committee before reaching the floor

Comment

No way he read it himself and actually made up his own mind. I'm sure that couldn't have been the case. Let's just assume he's a hater with a scheme.
                    At this point I'm assuming he's a potential candidate running against Trump. A political rival, so to speak. It's just like Elizabeth Warren calling for his impeachment

Comment

At this point I'm assuming he's a potential candidate running against Trump. A political rival, so to speak. It's just like Elizabeth Warren calling for his impeachment
                      So this means his opinion should be dismissed? He can't possibly be telling the truth, can he?

He could have just as easily rushed to judgement like he accused others of doing. Look at his tweet below.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 05-19-2019, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X