Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harrison Clowns And DESTROYS Charlo On Stage! "YOU SOFT ASS NUKKA, YOU WERE CRYING!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Lol @ those who are impressed with Harrison talking shit. Charlo kept his cool and will let his fists do the talking in the ring on June 23rd. Harrison is getting KTFO.
    Like last time or like he KOed a shot has been Austin Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      You might want to change your signature: And Still Undefeated. "You can pray all you want, aint gonna change the outcome,IM STILL GONNA WIN, Errol Knows This!"

Comment

damn charlo looked like a pendejo there....

he betta do something about that.

Comment

Boxing needs more of that

Comment

Harrison doing his best to sell the fight. It helps that they really don't like each other.

Comment

Harrison looking like YG

Comment

Harrison is going to make Charlo look like a one demential fool again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Charlo got cllaed out. Good for Harrison. Charlos talk that noise on the internet with about 50 dudes around them. Please. Hope Harrison embarrasses that clown again.
                  Agreed. I also think that his brother lost to Korobov that night. The twin bums got exposed

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
                    Agreed. I also think that his brother lost to Korobov that night. The twin bums got exposed
                    I dont really like the charlos cause they be on that race shit, but theyre not bums either just both of em got bested that night it happens and is a product of too many soft touches for them I dont think neither have ever had a hard fight.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-09-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Is there an English version of this anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                      X