Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford CANNOT be considered P4P anything if Khan takes him the distance.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Floyd went the distance with a washed guy who had 9 losses and 6 draws.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Really? Floyd went the distance with a washed guy who had 9 losses and 6 draws.
      Baldomir was fresh of a win streak, fresh of winning the WBC title and fresh off stopping Arturo Gatti. Washed? BS, he was rugged and durable. Only stopped once by the time Floyd got to him, hard to get out of there and plenty of people tried hard as hell. It wasn't until he was WAY past the sell date that he started to get knocked out - and he STILL only got truly knocked out one other time.

We're talking about Amir Khan here, a guy who's been starched cold THREE times in half the fights. A guy NSB says will always get knocked out.

You can't possibly compare the two.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Baldomir was fresh of a win streak, fresh of winning the WBC title and fresh off stopping Arturo Gatti. Washed? BS, he was rugged and durable. Only stopped once by the time Floyd got to him, hard to get out of there and plenty of people tried hard as hell. It wasn't until he was WAY past the sell date that he started to get knocked out - and he STILL only got truly knocked out one other time.

We're talking about Amir Khan here, a guy who's been starched cold THREE times in half the fights. A guy NSB says will always get knocked out.

You can't possibly compare the two.
        Khan is a better boxer than Baldomir could ever hope to be. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Khan is a better boxer than Baldomir could ever hope to be. Not even close.
          Which is exactly my point, but that's not what NSB says. NSB says Khan's a bum that is 100% guaranteed to get knocked out by Crawford. A guy who's better than a multi-time champion cannot by definition be a bum. Thus, all I'm saying and all I've been saying is, IF Khan takes Crawford the distance, Crawford cannot be P4P, because if NSB is right and Khan is a bum, bums don't take P4P fighters the distance.

Same reason I say Jeff Horn can't be a bum either.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            Hahahahaha, the parameters you set up in this bet is a fools deal.

If you ain't confident like you said in a prior post, why challenge me with the bet and then have all these stipulations?

I get it, as a Khan fanboy, you got pissed because people rate him as garbage even when he was at his peak, you make up all these threads trashing Crawford, Loma, etc. Face it homey, Khan ain't shyt and neither are his fans.

Like I said, just a simple straight up bet. Khan gets KTFO, I win, he goes the distance I lose. That's it, none of this bullshyt about Crawford can't fight on the backfoot, has to win on all the judges scorecards of every round (as if a judge will give a fighter every round even if he wins), can only fight in a certain style, can only knockout the guy in x amount of rounds, etc.

If you ain't confident in the first place, as you stated, then don't challenge people with bets that has all these stipulations and conditions.

NSB for years has gone down the drain with assclowns like you making up stupid ass threads like this.
            So bottom line, you're not really confident Crawford can deal with Khan in less than 10 rounds. Then just say that. All you want is KO even if it's Chavez/Taylor all over again? Bounce that noise.

Done.

Comment

We're getting close, people. And unlike the leadup to the Horn fight, we haven't heard jack from Crawford. Mighty funny...

Comment

Crawford finally speaks out...sounds confident...but Khan seemed to have a good camp this time and Virgil Hunter's back on the prowl. We're just over a day away from seeing history possibly get made, ladies and gents: a TRUE test of Terence Crawford that he's desperately needed.

Comment

I see no scenario in which Crawford gets knocked out unless the ref does a bad stoppage scenario. Khan has speed and timing but not power.
                  He put Maidana down with a body shot you ****ing scrub, not even P4P #1 GOAT Floyd Mayweather could do that

Watch Khan get the UD easy

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                    He put Maidana down with a body shot you ****ing scrub, not even P4P #1 GOAT Floyd Mayweather could do that

Watch Khan get the UD easy
                    Don't take power to hurt the liver. Takes a shot you don't see or aren't prepared for.

There's NO scenario in which Khan gets a unanimous. None. It's either SD, MD, draw or a loss.

Comment

Bro, come on. Prescott had him out of there in under a minute? And Danny had him out of there in 4 rounds. Canelo had him out of there in, what, 6?

Ignoring Canelo and focusing on Danny because Prescott was just perfect timing. If Crawford can't do what Danny Garcia EASILY did to a less damaged Khan, what's that say about Crawford?
                      Crawford is gonna smash Khan, but I wanna know how long Spence is gonna keep ducking him after that?

Comment

Working...
                      X