Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Big baby will wake up at the burger shop. He can't hear the final bell.
    He always blacks out and wakes up at random food joints.. thats nothing new... the new part is Miller waking up at the burger shop with all the titles.. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
      Wtf is your problem? We get it, you have money. That gives you no right to **** on people that don't. Pos.
      Not my fault you're a broke hoe and you can't afford $100 a year for DAZN,...
      You piece of shet loser! 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
        For hardcore boxing fans, it actually got cheaper, so what's the big deal?
        This. People focus too much on the big time match up.

Why not watch other boxers on DAZN.

I was trying to subscribe before but it isnt available here in Pac country.

USD100 isnt bad for one year subscription compared to USD75 per show.

Many interesting fights here, TBH

https://box.live/us-boxing-tv-schedule/
        Last edited by fourtheboys96; 03-22-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• 36 pages of complaining from supposedly real boxing fans for a $100 yearly subscription?

One hundred dollars a year. And people are mad.

I guess its better to pay $65-100 per event. Clap it up for these guys. They know a true value.

Comment

why don't you enjoy your $75 and $100 ppv with pride when something way better is steering at you.
            I understand high ppv is the only thing Americans got to brag about in boxing at the moment.
            That aside, boxing is fccked state side.
            Except it's not though, lol.

Wilder is leading the way at heavyweight (even if the Joshua fight and Fury rematch never happen, Luis Ortiz, Adam Kownacki, Joe Joyce, a returning Marco Huck, Efe Ajagba and others are still around to make/build good fights), Thurman-Pacquiao and Spence-Porter are setting up with the winners fighting soon after to seal the WBC/WBA/IBF belts, Hurd-Williams and Harrison-Charlo 2 are also setting up a WBC/WBA/IBF unification at 154, Leo and Gary are circling each other for a fight, Benevidez/Yidrim/Dirrell are setting up to settle the WBC situation, Caleb Plant is starting his run with the IBF 168lb belt, young fighters like Brandon Figueroa Jr are starting to step up, the boon at 140lbs is starting to get talked about, Mikey Garcia getting down to 135lbs will put a money name near the weight for those guys, women's boxing is rightfully getting it's moment, and you still have prospects on the grind like 'Boots' Ennis and Devin Haney just starting to break through, with the ones under that set to get their shots too.

And that's before you count the foreign fighters who settle here to make their runs, or the aging fighters still with fight in them, lol.

Comment

Yeah..... At least Dave can headline an event with involving AJ or fury. He does what wilder couldn't do state side.
              ^^^ lol, this guy is bigging up Dave Allen.

Hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Except it's not though, lol.

Wilder is leading the way at heavyweight (even if the Joshua fight and Fury rematch never happen, Luis Ortiz, Adam Kownacki, Joe Joyce, a returning Marco Huck, Efe Ajagba and others are still around to make/build good fights), Thurman-Pacquiao and Spence-Porter are setting up with the winners fighting soon after to seal the WBC/WBA/IBF belts, Hurd-Williams and Harrison-Charlo 2 are also setting up a WBC/WBA/IBF unification at 154, Leo and Gary are circling each other for a fight, Benevidez/Yidrim/Dirrell are setting up to settle the WBC situation, Caleb Plant is starting his run with the IBF 168lb belt, young fighters like Brandon Figueroa Jr are starting to step up, the boon at 140lbs is starting to get talked about, Mikey Garcia getting down to 135lbs will put a money name near the weight for those guys, women's boxing is rightfully getting it's moment, and you still have prospects on the grind like 'Boots' Ennis and Devin Haney just starting to break through, with the ones under that set to get their shots too.

And that's before you count the foreign fighters who settle here to make their runs, or the aging fighters still with fight in them, lol.
                Greed $$$ is the name of the game. DAZN has the capital to make boxers happy. You will see a shift of PBC fighters go to DAZN.

Jermall is the next phase. Jermell might stay. Spence is taking the Texas shine from them. You'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                  36 pages of complaining from supposedly real boxing fans for a $100 yearly subscription?

One hundred dollars a year. And people are mad.

I guess its better to pay $65-100 per event. Clap it up for these guys. They know a true value.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                    I don't care about the price because I never pay full price for a ppv anyway. Everyone chips in 10 and we get the fight, food and alcohol. Dazn just doesn't fit my schema for these events so I would never purchase it. It would end up being peop pople just watching the fight alone like a normal basketball game. There is no event there with dazn
                    ^^^ exactly.

It's been fight party, sports bar, strip club, restaurant, or theater for as long as I can remember.

Anywhere from just the cost of drinks to $40 plus food, you can watch the big fights without issue.

Comment

• man streaming used to be the **** and was a waay better deal..

Here's what 's going on now..

You need 4 sperate streaming services to get everything you want..that monthly cost would exceed a full cable and internet package from concast.

Hulu 25 a month, dazn+ESPN+ 30 that's already 55 without netflix, throw in amazon prime video and that's 60..

guess what? that doesn't even come with wifi....

ITS A SCAM GUYS

Comment

Working...
                      X