Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn’t Canelo ever give rematches when he wins controversially?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara definitely deserved a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I like Canelo but I hate how he walked away from the GGG rivalry after most people think he's really 0-2. He's saying he won't fight GGG anymore because of things he's said? LOL

Same with Lara, fight was controversial and Canelo said no rematch because Lara 'runs.'
      It was a very close fight, but that was literally the most boring Canelo fight I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        He beat GGG and demanded a 160 pound rematch with Floyd not 152 BS . Instead Floyd fought some featherweight kick boxer
        Floyd is retired, he can do as he pleases

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          It was a very close fight, but that was literally the most boring Canelo fight I've ever seen
          Fair enough, it was an ugly clash of styles at the time. Oddly enough, it would probably an exciting fight today if it happened since Lara has seemed to want to slug more.

Comment

Austin Trout, Erislandy Lara and both Canelo/Golovkins fights were all very close or controversial. However, one thing we all know about the universe, is that it always finds a way of balancing itself out.

Everyone knows that Kovalev got the wrong end of the stick in the first Ward fight and Canelo has caught many breaks in several fights that were highly questionable but yet he still won them.

For those reasons alone and not doing rematches I believe he loses on the scorecards if he doesn't knock Kovalev out. Alvarez is long and past over due for a close and controversial loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              I think it’s because he’s a *****. Your thoughts?
              Lmao..... .........

Comment

I think Lara should have gotten. A rematch. I watched that fight at the theatre with a bunch of Mexicans and they were so quiet most of the fight. The only time they really got loud was when they said he won.

Comment

Nothing but LDBC boys in this thread.

Charlo vs Korobov doe!

Tacos over KFC’s new donut chicken sammich anyday errday

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    He fears losing to GGG no matter what other reasons he gives.
                    Couldn’t be more true...imo

Comment

The way that little man was pushing GGG around in that rematch was brutal

Comment

Working...
                      X