Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-26-2019, 02:44 PM #181
Contender

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
TrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,375.83
Total Points: 12,069.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
I'm still waiting for the facts.
Dumb azz ***** doing exactly the same thing Duckie did every time he was asked when he would grow a pair of balls to fight Manny. Duckie would always respond by saying, “take the test”.

I just presented you the facts, moron.
TrueBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-26-2019, 02:46 PM #182
Contender

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
TrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to beholdTrueBox is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,375.83
Total Points: 12,069.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmc87 View Post
You are a troubled person my dude
Nah, I was right on the money. You know it’s true, f10m0.
TrueBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 10:49 AM #183
Interim Champion

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to all
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 18,747.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
I'm still waiting for the facts.
What you talking about? I remember Floyd saying he wouldn't take the fight and claimed it was because Paq had spoken about his injured shoulder. What kind of fighter gives that as a reason? A scared fighter

If you are actually a floyd fan you wouldnt even need to ask for evidence of that...
Roberto Vasquez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:39 AM #184
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7063 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 92,974.49
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

The real question here is.. Floyd saying the video was old.. When in fact it was only January of 2019 that he made that video calling out Pac for a rematch in Saudi lmao

Pause..

JAN 2019 LOLOLOLOL THAT'S JUST THIS YEAR! THE REAL QUESTION HERE IS WHY IS FLOYD A BIATCH HAHA

Now that's fuvked up! If that ain't a queer move for flaking out after witnessing Pac taking Thurman to school I don't know what is
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Here's Floyd leaving his ring side seat in the Pac Thurman fight to hide in the dugout for fear of being called out for a rematch with Pacquiao

The biggest DUCK ever haha

FACT

You just mentioned a rematch with Pac in Saudi recently Floyd. Why you running out of the dug out? You lying again Floyd

There's a saying actions speaks louder than words. LOUD AND CLEAR FLOYD haha

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-27-2019 at 11:48 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends