Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-19-2019, 11:59 AM #1
Speed Can Kill

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Century Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 29,384.89
No Message - Sip Sip 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Century Tuna Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Century Tuna 
Post Never saw so many "lucky punches" landed in such a short fight in my life.

I lost respect for AJ! You got overwhelmed with a flurry of punches you were to robotic and stiff and I always said if someone came more athletic with speed, power and chin, that AJ wouldn't stand a chance and that's what happened! Nothing lucky about that fight it was brutal and you got beat fair and square!
Century Tuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-19-2019, 01:04 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1945 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 76,564.74
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Im a big AJ fan but id rather he didnt go down the lucky punch road. But in his defence he is talking about the big one to the top of his head in the 3rd that made a mess of him rather than all the punches and it all went downhill quickly from there. But i dont blame you for mocking him, your American fighters get mocked plenty, everybody is fair game on these boards.

But to be fair reading the Americans on this forum over the last couple of years none of you had any respect for him anyway. Your all Xenophobic and have issues with anything that isnt Merrkkan.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:28 PM #3
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6700 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 81,532.16
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Im a big AJ fan but id rather he didnt go down the lucky punch road. But in his defence he is talking about the big one to the top of his head in the 3rd that made a mess of him rather than all the punches and it all went downhill quickly from there. But i dont blame you for mocking him, your American fighters get mocked plenty, everybody is fair game on these boards.

But to be fair reading the Americans on this forum over the last couple of years none of you had any respect for him anyway. Your all Xenophobic and have issues with anything that isnt Merrkkan.

this is BS. most americans were quite open to joshua and very skeptical of wilder. eddie hearn being an obnoxious human being essentially turned joshua heel. the guy said he was about to take over american boxing and his cash cow got his ass kicked by a late replacement. now his guys are getting caught cheating in england, and he wants the rematch in saudi f#cking arabia [so he can cheat.] there's no more punchable face in boxing.

now that AJ is talking **** about lennox lewis [a guy who came to america and kicked ass and didn't make a fuss about getting his rematches in saudi arabia,] and calling all of ruiz' flurry of accurate punches lucky, he's earned his stripes.

teh guy has turned heel. i'll tune in to his next fight to see him lose. before the ruiz fight i just wanted the best man to win and i thought it was him. until he fought fury who would outpoint him
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:33 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
hmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,012.62

Quote:

American here and not the trashy Trump AmeriKKKan.

I like AJ and I really hope he gets a new training team. He started boxing late and it shows. Hes very basic in his approach and needs to learn how to punch while moving and tie up when needed.

Theres no reason AJ shouldve lost the way he did, but he let Ruiz walk him down...someone who was significantly shorter and weighed less walk him down. The only advantage Ruiz had was hand speed and AJ had no answers when a simple jab, movement, and tying up wouldve worked just fine along with the occasional straight right down the pipe
hmc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:34 PM #5
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21200 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 921,093.56
Total Points: 1,002,662.36
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Joshua forgot so much of that fight he probably did think it was just a lucky punch in the immediate aftermath of the fight. Looking at his face while he was saying those words suggest he doesn't actually believe it doe.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 02:07 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 950 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 29,235.34
LOL idiot - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmc87 View Post
American here and not the trashy Trump AmeriKKKan.

I like AJ and I really hope he gets a new training team. He started boxing late and it shows. Hes very basic in his approach and needs to learn how to punch while moving and tie up when needed.

Theres no reason AJ shouldve lost the way he did, but he let Ruiz walk him down...someone who was significantly shorter and weighed less walk him down. The only advantage Ruiz had was hand speed and AJ had no answers when a simple jab, movement, and tying up wouldve worked just fine along with the occasional straight right down the pipe

Lol, Ruiz didn't weigh less than Joshua
True That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 02:35 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 37,566.96
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:

Is this a British site?
Marchegiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:15 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2194 Post(s)
SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 49,681.76
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- Suck on this d@ck prick - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

I wonder if Joshua can even stop Ruiz. Getting caught and ****ed up is like a habit for Joshua when he’s going for the kill.
SplitSecond is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:40 PM #9
Contender

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Nicamex will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 9,500.38

Only question is if AJ wins and I think he will, do they have a 3rd fight? I have a feeling AJ will stay far away from a 3rd
Nicamex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 04:08 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1552 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,664.68
Total Points: 74,854.48
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicamex View Post
Only question is if AJ wins and I think he will, do they have a 3rd fight? I have a feeling AJ will stay far away from a 3rd

I think your right about that
But I don’t think AJ wins the rematch
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends