Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2019, 11:12 AM #151
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,545
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 90,011.47
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 91,380.65
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Mate! Do you know how you are looking to other posters here?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
you kept saying ďI want the last word, and you are doneĒ but you are the one that keeps replying to me. The irony in that! Surely for a man that has ďTWO DEGREESĒ your reading comprehension must be better than that. But to be honest am happy for you as long as you as able to sleep at night with your ďTWO DEGREESĒ

I didnít seek you out, I didnít reply to your post initially. So if anyone is ďLooking for the last wordĒ then itís surely you. Because not only are you making a point of mentioning it, but you kept saying you are done for like 25 pages now but you then proceed to reply to a reply....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
The fact that Iím far more educated than you, really has you shook...😂😂

Iíll keep replying because I see you as an immature and petulant child and I wonít let you get what you want. ďThe last wordĒ.

Iíll just once again repeat: If you donít need the last word, why do you keep replying???
Every reply continually contradicts your conjecture.

Youíve admitted Sky are political, so it should be over. But I GUARANTEE you wonít let it go...
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-30-2019, 11:53 AM #152
Marchegiano Marchegiano is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,104
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 36,150.43
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 37,440.07
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 
Default

Have they settled on a fight yet?
Marchegiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:55 PM #153
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 40
Posts: 39,006
Quoted: 6364 Post(s)
Rep Power: 98
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,439.32
Bank: 261,881.99
Total Points: 303,321.31
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
The fact that Iím far more educated than you, really has you shook...😂😂

.
Yep thatís it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Thatís the really reason you kept replying to me..
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:17 PM #154
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,545
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 90,011.47
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 91,380.65
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Yep thatís it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Thatís the really reason you kept replying to me..
Iím more educated than you- itís a fact. Deal with it.

Iíll continue replying cause I wonít let a petulant child get what he wants.

As I keep telling you. If you donít need the last word. Why do you keep replying???

Youíve admitted Sky are political, so itís over.

Anyway, Iíll be at the O2 enjoying Lomachenko tomorrow. So donít expect a reply until Sunday at the earliest.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:36 PM #155
Jax teller Jax teller is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,759
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,013.43
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 46,389.46
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Iím more educated than you- itís a fact. Deal with it.

Iíll continue replying cause I wonít let a petulant child get what he wants.

As I keep telling you. If you donít need the last word. Why do you keep replying???

Youíve admitted Sky are political, so itís over.

Anyway, Iíll be at the O2 enjoying Lomachenko tomorrow. So donít expect a reply until Sunday at the earliest.
Why you trying to give people your CV if you are done and don't need the last word?

LMAO you're such a [email protected]
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:59 PM #156
juggernaut666 juggernaut666 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,147
Quoted: 6326 Post(s)
Rep Power: 31
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 62,087.90
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 63,377.54
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Iím more educated than you- itís a fact. Deal with it.

Iíll continue replying cause I wonít let a petulant child get what he wants.

As I keep telling you. If you donít need the last word. Why do you keep replying???

Youíve admitted Sky are political, so itís over.

Anyway, Iíll be at the O2 enjoying Lomachenko tomorrow. So donít expect a reply until Sunday at the earliest.
Still see you haven't learned a fact isn't one just because you say it. You aren't that smart to claim half the things you do on here even if you are right once out of every ten times.. lol
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:56 PM #157
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,545
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 90,011.47
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 91,380.65
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Still see you haven't learned a fact isn't one just because you say it. You aren't that smart to claim half the things you do on here even if you are right once out of every ten times.. lol
Why are you so desperate to get involved?

Stalking me again...

Get a life before itís too late, youíre in your 50ís.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:56 PM #158
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,545
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 90,011.47
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 91,380.65
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
Why you trying to give people your CV if you are done and don't need the last word?

LMAO you're such a [email protected]
Another sad little stalker...

Get a life.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:02 PM #159
juggernaut666 juggernaut666 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,147
Quoted: 6326 Post(s)
Rep Power: 31
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 62,087.90
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 63,377.54
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Why are you so desperate to get involved?

Stalking me again...

Get a life before itís too late, youíre in your 50ís.
No dummy you keep spamming up the forum ,DUMBIUM...get your other account in here .
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:22 PM #160
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,545
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 90,011.47
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 91,380.65
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
No dummy you keep spamming up the forum ,DUMBIUM...get your other account in here .
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Over 50 years old...

Get a life before itís too late.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
ruiz, venue...

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.