Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-07-2019, 12:32 AM #21
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5847 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,554.02
Total Points: 134,269.54
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

1. Brook's other eye was damaged, not the one GGG messed up

2. Brook is an orthodox fighter which enabled him to be successful against the southpaw Spence. Not to mention Brook's size and strength

3. Pac would have to try and outlast a fighter that invests in body work and we've seen Pac fade late in fights at age 40, so that may not turn out good for him.

4. Spence has shown the ability to box, he could keep this fight on the outside for the first half then ramp up the pace in the second to wear Manny down. I think the fight is more a 70/30 in favor of Spence. We aren't talking about a guy coming off of an injury with 1 fight in 2 years who wasn't impressive in his last outing.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-07-2019, 12:36 AM #22
Contender

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
thesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 11,230.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
1. Brook's other eye was damaged, not the one GGG messed up

2. Brook is an orthodox fighter which enabled him to be successful against the southpaw Spence. Not to mention Brook's size and strength

3. Pac would have to try and outlast a fighter that invests in body work and we've seen Pac fade late in fights at age 40, so that may not turn out good for him.

4. Spence has shown the ability to box, he could keep this fight on the outside for the first half then ramp up the pace in the second to wear Manny down. I think the fight is more a 70/30 in favor of Spence. We aren't talking about a guy coming off of an injury with 1 fight in 2 years who wasn't impressive in his last outing.
4. Ugh... shown the ability to box? Maybe box versus a stationary target that was much smaller. It doesn't really tell much about his skill imo.

He has not fought a single fighter remotely approaching the class of Pacman. Though I agree with packs limited stamina (age) Spence will have success if he comes on later in the fight.
thesmokingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:41 AM #23

Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmokingman View Post
4. Ugh... shown the ability to box? Maybe box versus a stationary target that was much smaller. It doesn't really tell much about his skill imo.

He has not fought a single fighter remotely approaching the class of Pacman. Though I agree with packs limited stamina (age) Spence will have success if he comes on later in the fight.
Was Brook a stationary target? Pac also is the smaller man and is giving up both size and reach, something Brook wasn't at a disadvantage at. I'm not just talking about the Garcia fight in which he displayed his boxing ability even more, he's boxed in other fights while still getting on the inside. The kid can switch it up. Thurman was able to come back and make the fight close. Manny could of gotten him out in the 10th when he was hurt to the body but he just couldn't. That stamina at his age isn't looking good at all for Pacman. I wish he'd try to bring Ariza back
Old 08-07-2019, 12:48 AM #24
Contender

thesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Was Brook a stationary target? Pac also is the smaller man and is giving up both size and reach, something Brook wasn't at a disadvantage at. I'm not just talking about the Garcia fight in which he displayed his boxing ability even more, he's boxed in other fights while still getting on the inside. The kid can switch it up. Thurman was able to come back and make the fight close. Manny could of gotten him out in the 10th when he was hurt to the body but he just couldn't. That stamina at his age isn't looking good at all for Pacman. I wish he'd try to bring Ariza back
The stationary target is Garcia. He was doing his best beached whale impersonation. Though Garcia blocked 80% of the punches, his power deficit meant that he/Garcia was taking a lot of punishment over the course of the fight. That fight doesn't tell me much about Spence's ability considering how often he threw vs how much was getting blocked. If he fights Pac, he won't have a stationary target, so it won't be an easy night out like all you think. There's jack Spence brings that Pac has not seen before. Spence has his youth and size going for him and as we agree, the later half of the fight will be his strong suit.

And I don't really rate the Brook fight very highly because Golovkin already broke Brook.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:48 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2571 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 75,394.21
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWreck View Post
Prime Manny would KNOCK SPENCE THE FUUUGGG OUT!
Less than 7 rounds!
And he would DEMOLISH Crawford, easy work for Prime Manny!

Current Manny?
UD or TKO’s them both in 12.
I agree. This is a total mismatch for a prime pac.
pasawayako is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:59 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmokingman View Post
The stationary target is Garcia. He was doing his best beached whale impersonation. Though Garcia blocked 80% of the punches, his power deficit meant that he/Garcia was taking a lot of punishment over the course of the fight. That fight doesn't tell me much about Spence's ability considering how often he threw vs how much was getting blocked. If he fights Pac, he won't have a stationary target, so it won't be an easy night out like all you think. There's jack Spence brings that Pac has not seen before. Spence has his youth and size going for him and as we agree, the later half of the fight will be his strong suit.

And I don't really rate the Brook fight very highly because Golovkin already broke Brook.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
that beached whale line. Pac may only have that energy for the first few rounds, but Spence can cut the ring off and we know Pac isn't going to shy away from a fight, he's not a backfoot type fighter. But what I was saying is the Garcia fight isn't the only fight Spence has shown the ability to box. He'll fight from the outside when need be and crowd you and make it a dog fight when he smells blood. Garcia wasn't there trying to win that fight either, he was on the defensive cause he couldn't handle what Errol was bringing, Pacquiao isn't going to fight a shell up type of fight. I'm not here saying he's going to steamroll Pacquiao, but with his ability and also Manny's decline it just isn't a fight I would give Pacquiao a high chance in winning.

I think the Brook fight was a good win, not great. As you said GGG beat him before but that didn't diminish his skills at all as Brook is a very skilled and strong fighter.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:01 AM #27
Contender

Old 08-07-2019, 01:03 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2146 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,265.84
Total Points: 91,537.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
What I can tell by the way Brook performed against Spence.

Spence was getting hit easy by Brook all night. Brook is much slower than even a 40 year old Pac and he was connecting over Spence easily and was winning until youth of Spence powered Spence through to win in a competitive fight. Spence consistent energy to maintain his relentless pace throughout the fight was the game changer. Brook faded in the end over this young stallion, but skill wise they were both in the run to win that night, but Brook's eye was getting fuvked up and he eventually had to quit. (Brook's Achilles was his eye coz of the GGG fight)

So what can we learn from that fight in relation to a Pac Spence fight.

a. Knowing Pac is faster and hits as hard or even harder than Brook. Pac can definitely give Spence a run for his money and do more damage to Spence. Pac can definitely win this.

b. Spence have the ability to maintain his fast pace from round 1-12. Pac can fade in the later rounds from Spence intensity due to his age. So if Pac doesn't keep up with Spence he will lose.

Conclusion: If Pac is able to maintain his stamina for 12 rounds against Spence. I believe Pac and Spence will be trading punches and the more durable man will win in the end, if Pac maintains his stamina for 12 rounds he can definitely hurt Spence and win as Brook has demonstrated how Spence can easily be hit, and if Pac cannot maintain his stamina for 12 rounds, Pac will fade in the championship rounds due to Spence pressure. Pac loses in a competitive fight.

And that is why this is a 50/50 fight. Both can win here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Pac of 10 years ago would win by an easy UD.

Today - not sure if Pac can keep up the relentless punches for 12?
abracada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:30 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1736 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 31,982.33
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

It is a passing of the torch fight.
RomanReigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:50 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1304 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 42,285.86
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Facts.....Spence will have success early from experience and speed. But that will make Spence turn it into a dogfight just like the Brook fight.

People keep bringing up the Garcia fight...but Mikey did no damage so Spence felt no urgency. But with Manny tagging him early will make Spence make it a war. Which is his bread n butter. Add the fact that 40 year old Manny fades in the championship rounds and you have Manny getting hurt. And reminding everyone why he chose not 2 fight him
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
brook, fight, spence