No announcement yet.

Wilder is a natural on the mic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    This is a joke right? The man adds great energy and enthusiasm to the broadcast but that's it. He butchers every fighter's name and hardly ever makes sense.

Having him and Lennox paired together was a tough listen.
    I thought the OP was kidding too, but apparently there's a few people who thought Wilder was a good commentator...

I can kind of understand where they're coming from though. Wilder does have that happy, energetic, good attitude and I enjoy his presence ...even though he really fumbles when it comes to speaking and clearly expressing himself. Lennox is just as bad though...At least Wilder seems excited to be there. The commentating for the fight is sometimes a fun train wreck. The audience must be shaking their head ...but it's hilarious sometimes because of how moronic they sound. I can't blame Lennox and Wilder though...They're fighters , not geniuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      I thought the OP was kidding too, but apparently there's a few people who thought Wilder was a good commentator...

I can kind of understand where they're coming from though. Wilder does have that happy, energetic, good attitude and I enjoy his presence ...even though he really fumbles when it comes to speaking and clearly expressing himself. Lennox is just as bad though...At least Wilder seems excited to be there. The commentating for the fight is sometimes a fun train wreck. The audience must be shaking their head ...but it's hilarious sometimes because of how moronic they sound. I can't blame Lennox and Wilder though...They're fighters , not geniuses.
      I prefer Wilder to Lewis too because he understands that "less is more"

shut the **** up and let me watch the fight. I like that Wilder will be silent for 2 minutes watching and then say something. I don't need Lewis talking the entire round.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

If you put Wilder next to someone like Paulie who could speak well and break the action down, then there is a role for him.

Comment

He's good, but needs experience to sound smooth. He could definitely get there because he has the charm and personality, which is the one thing you can't learn and the one thing most boxers lack on the mic.

Comment

Yea he did a awesome job.so was Lennox as always.but bringing deontay in is just a good business move by fox when deontay around ratings go up

Comment

Listening to him and Lennox fish for words all night was brutal. 1 half a ret@rd at a time pbc...the 2:1 ret@rd to non ret@rd ratio was too much.

Comment

Working...
              X