Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did DAZN respect Sept.Mexican Holiday and not give it to GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did DAZN respect Sept.Mexican Holiday and not give it to GGG?

What's the latest scoop? How come Loeffler and his affiliates on the downlow

Always hating on GGG and kissing Canelo's ass. You are like a stupid hero worshiping little kid. Duh, Canelo good. Duh, GGG bad. You are broken record. Thread after thread trashing GGG , Spence and Pac. All three excellent exciting fighters you hate because your not a real boxing fan. You are boxing scene's most prolific and annoying poster. Canelo doesn't own that date. Somebody will fight then and it won't be Canelo. If it's GGG so the fuc what?

Comment

The last time GGG fought on that date the Mexican fans were so disgusted with gggs performance that they gathered to burn his Mexican Style T shirts! Ggg and loeflor know better than to try to fight on that date without Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I'm gay and I love GGG.
        No seriously. Canelo vs Kova looks to be in Oct. if all goes well.
        Weren't there reports of GGG fighting in Sept.? I want to know who. If Munguia vs GGG it is in Sept. then Crawford vs Brook should happen asssserrrp for the 154 WBO strap. This convo is for the big dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
          No seriously. Canelo vs Kova looks to be in Oct. if all goes well.
          Weren't there reports of GGG fighting in Sept.? I want to know who. If Munguia vs GGG it is in Sept. then Crawford vs Brook should happen asssserrrp for the 154 WBO strap. This convo is for the big dogs!
          No Canelo vs Kovalev happening. Not then anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X