• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is oversized, Pac will play with him as the skill level is similar

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      Pac wanted it at 140.

Then when Loma camp was still apprehensive, Manny agreed to a catchweight of 137 or 138. Bob was the one who tried talking to Loma and his manager (at that time, Manny's contract with Top Rank was expiring).

By then, Loma says he doesn't want Manny. Manny is too old he says lol

Sure is a patheric excuse. He really wants to drain Manny to 135.

Loma. is. a. diva.

The white version of floyd. Doesn't take fights if there's high risk.

When Manny just had one fight at 135, Dela Hoya challenged him (promoter rift). Manny moved up two weight divisions to fight Dela Hoya. That's what you call King Kong balls. Which the current crop of overrated divas lacks thereof.
      Its funny because Lomachenko has never name dropped pac. His vision has always been clear. He says he wants to unify the division. So far he's done a good job at collecting the belts. If he beats Campbell he will own 3/4 belts. His plans for after unifying 135? Going back to 130.

You such a liar claiming Lomachenko wants to weight drain Pac when Pac has never ever even been considered an opponent for him. Pac fights at 147 (has been for a decade now) and Lomachenko fights at 135.

Lomachneko is the same guy who said its dumb for Mikey to fight at 147. Same guy who said that there are weight classes for a reason.

Lomachenko never considered Pac an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
        Its funny because Lomachenko has never name dropped pac. His vision has always been clear. He says he wants to unify the division. So far he's done a good job at collecting the belts. If he beats Campbell he will own 3/4 belts. His plans for after unifying 135? Going back to 130.

You such a liar claiming Lomachenko wants to weight drain Pac when Pac has never ever even been considered an opponent for him. Pac fights at 147 (has been for a decade now) and Lomachenko fights at 135.

Lomachneko is the same guy who said its dumb for Mikey to fight at 147. Same guy who said that there are weight classes for a reason.

Lomachenko never considered Pac an option.
        He name dropped Pac so many times you dimwit.

He even insulted Manny in one combat sports podcasts saying he could've done better with one arm against Floyd

The nerve of that diva is funny af. Zero balls. Morales and Marquez will eat him alive!

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          He name dropped Pac so many times you dimwit.

He even insulted Manny in one combat sports podcasts saying he could've done better with one arm against Floyd

The nerve of that diva is funny af. Zero balls. Morales and Marquez will eat him alive!
          You're gonna have to back that up because as someone who follows Lomachenko I have NEVER heard him once call for the fight. Manny wanted the fight and said he would be will to go down to 140 for it. To which Lomachenko said his max weight is 135.

Lomachenko is a diva for stating the obvious? Lomachenkos natural weight is 130. For what reason would he need Pac or to go to 140?

Lomachenko got nothing to prove to Pac or you. I myself am a fan of Pac. Are you one of the ****ty ass *******s people have been talking about here eh?

Quit making everyone look like **** with your **** ass opinions. People hate Pac because of people like you. Take a hint.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
            You're gonna have to back that up because as someone who follows Lomachenko I have NEVER heard him once call for the fight. Manny wanted the fight and said he would be will to go down to 140 for it. To which Lomachenko said his max weight is 135.

Lomachenko is a diva for stating the obvious? Lomachenkos natural weight is 130. For what reason would he need Pac or to go to 140?

Lomachenko got nothing to prove to Pac or you. I myself am a fan of Pac. Are you one of the ****ty ass *******s people have been talking about here eh?

Quit making everyone look like **** with your **** ass opinions. People hate Pac because of people like you. Take a hint.
            https://youtu.be/7pu6ZtZa0cA

Comment

And pac on the subject
              https://youtu.be/IBXtIcqbsCQ

Comment

Loma " pac is to old"
                https://youtu.be/wzTgkKn8ZYA

Comment

Loma wont touch Pac or Crawford. He wont even touch Mikey Garcia.

Loma will never be in a big fight again. Rigo is the high point of his career. Loma turns 32 this fall. Hes got a few more decent years left and they will all be wasted on mid tier opposition from the top rank stable.

Comment

At 140 Pac might be too strong, powerful and experienced even at 40 years old.

I dont think Manny can drop down to 135 without killing himself and he ain't doing that.

So it's going to have to be at 140 and this would be one of the rare times where Pac is the bigger and stronger guy.

I dont think Loma wants that smoke against even a 40 yr old Pac at 140 lol

Comment

It isn’t the smoke Loma doesn’t want, it being part of a circus act he doesn’t fancy.

Comment

Working...
                      X