Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-20-2019, 11:37 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4348 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,710.66
Total Points: 163,412.72
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 
Default If Ugas had power, he'd give Crawford all sorts of problems.

That's a fight I'd like to see at some point (I know it won't happen). As much as he eats punches with his face, he gives as good as he takes and keeps a good activity level, same as he did against Porter.

Not sure Ugas wins that, but Crawford would be tested.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-20-2019, 11:43 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,513.85
Total Points: 63,653.57

Ugas doesnt know how to fight on the inside. He also takes too many breaks while fighting. Should have stopped Figueroa. Crawford would have and it has nothing to do with power.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:49 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Ugas doesnt know how to fight on the inside. He also takes too many breaks while fighting. Should have stopped Figueroa. Crawford would have and it has nothing to do with power.
Figueroa is rugged though. I'm not surprised to see that outcome, Ugas doesn't get them out of there.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:03 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,513.85
Total Points: 63,653.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Figueroa is rugged though. I'm not surprised to see that outcome, Ugas doesn't get them out of there.
Because he fights in spurts and ignores the punches that are working effectively for punches that dont. Should have destroyed this kids soft body tonight. Imagine if that was Crawford in there with Fig today, the beating he would have gave that kid.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:31 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Because he fights in spurts and ignores the punches that are working effectively for punches that dont. Should have destroyed this kids soft body tonight. Imagine if that was Crawford in there with Fig today, the beating he would have gave that kid.
Crawford easily gets what would be a trigger ref stoppage, but would look dominant.

But I just think Ugas has a type of pressure and use of range combined with necessary roughness that Crawford would take a long time to figure out, losing rounds like Porter, and Ugas seems to have a granite chin to be able to walk through punches.

Last edited by revelated; 07-21-2019 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-21-2019, 11:42 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3042 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 34,794.23
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Ugas is good. I thought he beat Porter and should be champ right now but they wanted that Porter v Spence PPV..

Crawford beats him though but it’d still be the best name on Crawford’s weak resume.
deathofaclown is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
crawford, give, he'd, power, problems., sorts, ugás