• Show
Clear All

Hell yea, lets get it on!!

Comment

where the brits at, doe ?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

**** is on!!

Comment

This is amazing news. No way Joshua passes on this fight now and survives with a lick of credibility. I'm on record saying Wilder by Stoppage.

Comment

Joshua read my lips. If you doesnt take the fight now you never will. Yall always been had excuses. You and Eddie need to get up off your ass and make this happen. You cant walk the streets no more. The fans are tired of Matchrooms lies and they coming looking for you.

Comment

Lmao Alabama fraud opens his mouth only when AJ has a different fight signed already.

Comment

We thought they had no where to run when Wilder met their $50M asking price

Comment

Finally. Now we all can stop pretending to be promoters and hopefully enjoy a good fight! May the best man win!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I'm expecting them (AJ people ) to say September won't work because Canelo is fighting
                    I already read that quote from Hearn saying the Canelo fight hurting the PPV revenue in September so they can’t do it that month.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Lmao Alabama fraud opens his mouth only when AJ has a different fight signed already.
                      I wasn't aware a fight was announced for AJ

Comment

Working...
                      X