Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a boxing fan, do you like MMA or Pro Wrestling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only watch the big events for both, so im a very casual fan

Comment

I respect MMA fighters but thats it.

The Rock is the man though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I watch basically all combative sports, I like pro wrestling but not the stuff today I used to be a die hard WWF fan I loved the stuff when I was a kid back when the Ultimate Warrior was around all those old school guys with unique personas before the rated R era that era.

Comment

I dont like anything when they start getting on the floor I don't like that kind of fighting. But I do occasionally watch MMA when it's on just to see fights. But nothing compares to boxing in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            I watch Pro Wrestling but i consider it more of a "tv show" than a sport, even thought the wrestlers are athletes.

It doesn't compare to boxing at all, because one is a sport and one is an entertainment show.

MMA I watch the big fights occasionally, it's alright, that's about all i'll say for it
            In wrestling there have only been 4 dream matches that never got made...

Hogan/Austin
            Rock/HBK
            Goldberg/Austin
            Taker/Sting

Which means Mayweather alone has missed more opportunities than the entire history of the wwe combined.

Comment

I am not a big fan of MMA but will watch it when I needs a fight fix.

I do like watching WWE with my daughter. Monday night raw is always entertaining, especially that The Rock is back. CM Punk is not bad either, I enjoy watching him in the ring. Not a fan of his character though.

Comment

Wrestling is for phaggots and 10 year old fat kids

Comment

Wrasling used to be cool when stone cold chugged beers n tha rock was kickin candy ass...MMA n Boxing iz tha truth son...i watch nearly every event from both religiously...attend fights n get drunk weasel down to ringside get pics autographs...its my pleasure!

Comment

I watch Boxing, MMA, some Kickboxing events (Used to watch all of them, yes it's a ****load), and Pro Wrestling. Wrestling has been stagnant for a while, but recently guys from Ring of Honor have been signed to the WWE so I watch their segments. I watch the PPV's for WWE, and I watch the PPV's of NJPW. RoH has gone downhill and I'll only watch a few of their matches. MMA is every major org now. I used to watch every event, but in reality I'm sick of combat sports taking up all of my time so I had to cut out the smaller organizations like BAMMA etc.

They;re all entertainment, I box because MMA is too expensive here, it is my first love.

Comment

I watch UFC every once in a while if it's on for free, sometimes I'll stream the PPVs.

Comment

Working...
                      X