Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-04-2012, 03:05 AM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Box"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 7,966.12
Exclamation Best boxing gyms/scenes in England...

What are the best gyms or boxingscene in england?

Also what era was there peak at???

I use to live in london in 1995-97 but never paid attention because I was to young to know anything about the boxing game other then naseem hamed.

I remember my uncle was stuck babysitting me and he would take me to gyms around town, he himself didnt box he was just kinda like show up and watch the practices since there wasent really internet in the mid-90s that coverd boxing like now a days.

Basicly he was like a hardcore fan and I dont know I guess thats how they followed boxing, by going gyms around the town I suppose.
Box"K"ing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,772.00

Fitzroy Lodge has some of the best amatuers in the country, David Haye was there as an amatuer, that gym has a lot of pedigree.
SPREAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 10:11 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Box"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 7,966.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPREAD View Post
Fitzroy Lodge has some of the best amatuers in the country, David Haye was there as an amatuer, that gym has a lot of pedigree.
Looks good, thank you. I know Ingles gym produced great fighters but sadly he is gone.
Box"K"ing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 10:29 PM #4
Interim Champion

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
dot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud of
Bank: 7,176.76
Total Points: 10,323.11

Neat little story. Thanks for sharing and good luck finding what you seek.

I don't have anything else to contribute other than a free bump to keep your thread going.
dot.c.eh is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, england..., gyms/scenes