Draw/Too close 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2019, 08:12 AM #271
Interim Champion

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
JimmyD729 has a spectacular aura aboutJimmyD729 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 10,799.53

Quillin, you lost to a washed up 154 pounder who hasn’t looked good in 10 years. Is that because of racism?
JimmyD729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-22-2019, 08:29 AM #272
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1873 Post(s)
T.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 32,033.50
glasd dildo - SeekDaGreat you've earned this - -MAKAVELLI- Get that money, dog. #TMT #TBE - punchr Phaggot fanboy - El-blanco No Message - TripleGGG 
pretend it's floyd - Weltschmerz You got that right. Cheers. - Nomadic 

Angelo did what he had to do to win. He put himself in a position to get a nice check 💵. Haymon keeps the guys fighting that nobody wants. (PBC) 🥊
T.M.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:30 AM #273
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1873 Post(s)
T.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,033.50
glasd dildo - SeekDaGreat you've earned this - -MAKAVELLI- Get that money, dog. #TMT #TBE - punchr Phaggot fanboy - El-blanco No Message - TripleGGG 
pretend it's floyd - Weltschmerz You got that right. Cheers. - Nomadic 

Angulo did what he had to do to win. He put himself in a position to get a nice check 💵. Haymon keeps the guys fighting that nobody wants. (PBC) 💯🥊
T.M.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:42 AM #274
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.62
Total Points: 24,813.69

Two shots exchanged big shots.
Tatabanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 09:34 AM #275
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Main Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 9,921.04

Props to both fighters. Only saw highlights and it seems Quillin went from using the entire ring to squaring up and trading big blows with Angulo. Not smart.

Quillin's punch stat # where good. He just fought the wrong fight.

They gave us a great fight but this is one step forward and two steps back for Quillin.

Last edited by Main Source; 09-22-2019 at 09:37 AM.
Main Source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 09:53 AM #276
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 950 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,462.86
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
Nah go back further. We saw the cracks in Quillin in the Hassan N'Dam fight. Don't let the scorecard fool you, Quillin scored multiple knockdowns on N'Dam in the beginning and end of the fight but N'Dam outboxed Quillin in all the rounds he wasn't knocked down. I can't recall the Gabe Rosado fight in full but I do remember a lot of people were upset because the fight was ended due to cuts and that Gabe was coming on strong. Peter was never really that good, he had some skill which made me think he should cruise past Angulo but his biggest flaw is his heart and chin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
you are spot on PQ never had a heart, stopped being a fan after he gave back the WBO 160 instead of fighting Korobov. Foolishly claiming AH had bigger and better fights for him.
Pete strikes me as a genuinely nice guy. I met him at a Lara fight a few years ago, and everything else I’ve seen seems to support my impressions. That said, I do believe Quillin always viewed his boxing career as just that, a “career,” in the sense of an acting or modeling career. It seems to me he was more focused on the business aspect of the sport than on his boxing. You have to be a fighter first to be successful.

Although Pete was once a solid fighter, he was never anywhere near as good as someone with “career” hopes should be. The Rosado fight was a real battle for him — and we all know Gabe was never that good. Now with this loss to Angulo, who’s been shot for years and fights like he’s underwater, Quillin really needs to consider his health and move on.
CubanGuyNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:01 AM #277
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,447.30
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quillin hasn't been the same since Jacobs.

Angulo did have a little spark but he didn't look good either.

That combo made for a better than expected fight.
HarvardBlue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:53 AM #278
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 5240 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 60,774.36
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

how can you lose to that version of angulo and at 168 lbs? seriously, he is painfully slow, it hurts to watch him move so fucking slow yet, somehow, quillin found a way to get beaten by him (even almost stopped at some points)
Dean_Razorback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:58 AM #279
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
kilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 9,859.45

Peter "Im glad my wife has a job" Quillin
kilojay505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:58 AM #280
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3310 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,043.29
Total Points: 94,659.17
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Dang! I went to bed and missed this one....FFS put the fight on earlier; old guys need their Saturday night sleep!
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends