Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-05-2019, 02:34 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2266 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 76,115.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Great points. Loma was still faster and dominant in every aspect. Rigo fans donít have a leg to stand on, he turned down the fight at 126. Prior to the fight they were all talking about how Rigo was going to school Loma prior to the fight. Then as predicted, they gave Loma zero credit for beating him in humiliation fashion.
Hate that...
Boxing1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-05-2019, 02:36 PM #32
Interim Champion

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
WhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 18,108.02

This fight showed me that people don't care about fighters fighting the best.
I've never in my life seen another fighter gets hate that Rigo does.
People that hate Rigo only complaint that he was boring(which for the most part isn't true or close to it, majority of his fights end in a KO). I never seen anyone that wasn't a troll claim Rigo ducked anybody.

I remember when Leo Santa Cruz, Frampton, Quigg, and other guys openly ducked him and nobody cared. This wasn't some speculation stuff either, guys would openly say they didn't think they could beat him.
WhatDisButtonDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:42 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
SweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 16,736.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrf4435 View Post
that was the most dominate performance i have ever seen

he stole rigo sole
Soul sir... Soul.
SweetPbfAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:46 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
moltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond reputemoltres. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 14,349.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
This fight showed me that people don't care about fighters fighting the best.
I've never in my life seen another fighter gets hate that Rigo does.
People that hate Rigo only complaint that he was boring(which for the most part isn't true or close to it, majority of his fights end in a KO). I never seen anyone that wasn't a troll claim Rigo ducked anybody.

I remember when Leo Santa Cruz, Frampton, Quigg, and other guys openly ducked him and nobody cared. This wasn't some speculation stuff either, guys would openly say they didn't think they could beat him.
yep, now he getting older, they will fight, i think he is 38 now, and uses his reflexes.

they dont mind a fight now.
moltres. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
best., broke, gave, loma, man.said, months, rigo, silence