No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    This. I actually can't see any point at all in a third installment. I though GGG won the first pretty clear and the second by a whisker but the trajectory is very clear. GGGs a tough mfer but eventually age catches up with us all and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Canelo KO next time round and can see almost no way that GGG gets the win.
    Yup
    I believe Canelo would knock him out
    GGG looks very fragile at this stage of his career
    Father Time has come a knocking , just sad that he wasted so much time chasing Canelo , actually quite sad

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Im glad you brought that up. It was very interesting seeing his fans try to re-write history as soon as Nelo won the 2nd fight.

And even re-writing the details surrounding the first fight aka why it took so long.
      Those dudes have been non stop, man.

I'm actually quite curious to see how effective they've been - gotta wonder if a poll conducted now would give the same kinda results as those conducted at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Jesus..... U have issues
        Lol. U always get triggered when the LDBCheap get punked. You proved my point! Loook at ur first post in the thread... it’s easy to rattle you nickle bag hoes!

Comment

Those dudes have been non stop, man.

I'm actually quite curious to see how effective they've been - gotta wonder if a poll conducted now would give the same kinda results as those conducted at the time.
          Yeah but the best part is you guys deflecting from what Richardson said in the video. It’s typical. Doesn’t matter when industry HOF’s and boxers have opinions, you guys will stilll be in denial for the love of GGG. Carry on!

Comment

While two knockdowns in Fury vs. Wilder fight might have darkened the whole situation and hence the draw, the first battle between Golovkin and Alvarez was clearly won by Golovkin and the draw here is unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Really K
              I thought and still believe , from what I saw , Canelo won the second fight in all facets of the game
              And I certainly don’t have any interest in a third fight as I can see GGG in a downward spiral
              Yeah, genuine, thought he fought pretty much a textbook back foot fight against a quicker and probably stronger opponent who was being aggressive.

Sure Canelo was coming forward and his speed on the counter made GGG keep his right at home most of the night, but GGG never gave up center ring or really got forced to the ropes, just kept doing what he was doing, circling backwards, holding center and consistently scoring with the jab. Maybe never really getting an effective offense going but never letting Canelo have his way either.

The fact that Canelo was coming forward might have made it look like Golovkin had lost control of the fight - and I think that swayed many of those who scored for Canelo, but in no way was there any kinda of decisive difference in the overall quality or volume of leather landed in most rounds which is actaully what it's about. Least not to my eye.

I didn't say I thought it was a clear win for Golovkin - freely said that there was too many rounds you could see either way to complain about the result, but I felt the more consistent work in most rounds came from GGG.

Damn, now there's a fight I could watch over and over. real high level work coming from both sides... every bit the chess match you should expect from well matched fighters of this calibre.

Maybe at some point I oughta do a full RBR analysis, but it's finding the time to sit down and do that ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                Yeah but the best part is you guys deflecting from what Richardson said in the video. It’s typical. Doesn’t matter when industry HOF’s and boxers have opinions, you guys will stilll be in denial for the love of GGG. Carry on!
                What after he finished eating you mean? 'Golovkin's a monster too. It was a good fight, a close fight. but somebody's got to win'.

So he's saying it was close. So am I. He's saying it was a real good fight. So am I.

But you're doing is more of exactly what I'm talking about... implying that only someone who has 'love of GGG' could possibly have scored the fight for him.

Rather proves my point if anything.

Comment

What after he finished eating you mean? 'Golovkin's a monster too. It was a good fight, a close fight. but somebody's got to win'.

So he's saying it was close. So am I. He's saying it was a real good fight. So am I.

But you're doing is more of exactly what I'm talking about... implying that only someone who has 'love of GGG' could possibly have scored the fight for him.

Rather proves my point if anything.
                  Like I said, deflecting from Richardson’s point about negativity. but don’t point that out

Comment

All GGG had going for him was the jab. Nelo took everything else away from him.

Comment

Canelo didn’t come close to winning the first fight

The only people in the sport who thought Canelo won were his Promoters Oscar & Bernard( Of Course ), The President of the WBA & Erik Morales

The fact on how it was scored to become a draw is proof that certain Boxing Judges are picked knowing theyre completely incompetent or their Corrupt.

There is no other way to explain how 1 Judge had it 10-2 for Canelo ( about 4-7 Round difference from every other score card ) and the Judge that had it a draw gave Canelo the 9th I believe , which was Golovkins most dominant Round , even the Judge who gave Golovkin 2 rounds had no choice but to give him the 9th.
                      Last edited by R_Walken; 01-16-2020, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X