Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Edwards APPEARS on LDBC! “How About All Black PPV in Dallas!?” SpenceVS Jrock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Edwards APPEARS on LDBC! “How About All Black PPV in Dallas!?” SpenceVS Jrock

Why WOULD Breadman Edwards entertain these guys knowing Kelly Swanson revokes credentials from the LDBC!?

Now you guys know why Breadman does hit pieces against Canelo...

TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

The mods should change your username to LDBBC Lover. And not allow you to change it back.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      The mods should change your username to LDBBC Lover. And not allow you to change it back.
      That’s cool. I’m Widdit. I mean... you rock GGG usernames...

I prefer “Timestamp King”

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        You the dude who beat up chollo?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          You the dude who beat up chollo?
          We fought. Wouldn't say I beat him up

Comment

All these American folk defending LDBC racism. Too busy pointing out that somebody is highlighting the racism but not bothering to say a bad word against the racism.

The American way.

Comment

when are the mods going to ban these spastics ffs, turbo posting this sh it constantly and making the forum almost unreadable.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                All these American folk defending LDBC racism. Too busy pointing out that somebody is highlighting the racism but not bothering to say a bad word against the racism.

The American way.
                More importantly, about a minute after the timestamp Breadman tells the LDBC that Crawford vs Spence WAS NEVER going to happen. PBC affiliates always knew they won’t acknowledge the WBO...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  when are the mods going to ban these spastics ffs, turbo posting this sh it constantly and making the forum almost unreadable.
                  Don’t exaggerate with the crocodile tears. I made a thread today for Crawford and two for Breadman; one Boxing Voice and the other special guest on the LDBC. Don’t hate or get spooked that it’s all industry boxing news. Unless you think what trainers say isn’t what made Ellie Seckbach or Dontae huge channels?

I don’t understand why some posters are sensitive for the good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

The American way.
                    Breadman Edwards told the Boxing Voice that “we are in an era of clickbait...”

You know, like his mailbags with titles including “PEDS” and always taking about Canelo...

Comment

Working...
                    X