No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Wilder and Fury’s recent comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Wilder and Fury’s recent comments

Seriously, what ever happened to being a gentleman?

Am I the only person who thinks they’ve both crossed some unspoken lines?

Wilder constantly making such a big deal about how powerful and scary he is and how he thinks “even God can’t save” Fury from his power [twitter post], or his comment in a recent article where he said that if he goes to fight in UFC he may kill someone (what is it with his murder fantasy, anyways?)

Equally nauseating for me was Fury giving us way too much information [in the press conference] about his unscientific attempt to increase testosterone levels naturally.

My thoughts to all of this are...

- What ever happened to being humble when you’re powerful, and showing some respect for God in one’s comments (whatever your beliefs, it’s an honorable attitude to respect other people’s views on God, respect their family, their ethnic group, etc.).

- When did it become okay to constantly talk about wanting to kill someone — that is not normal and should not be seen as a figure of speech.

- And finally please, don’t tell us what sexual practices you have and why. Seriously. We don’t want to know.

I may sound like I’m a prude and being overly harsh, but lack of manners and respect — not only in boxing but in our culture in general — is really annoying to me.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
    What ever happened to being humble when you’re powerful
    It doesn't draw money. It never has. Controversy creates cash.

Comment

OP is a phaggot

Comment

Go watch some fűçking golf or water polo then, this sport isn’t for you!

I love the trash talk and sound bites!

I just wished Fury would’ve showed up in a Superman outfit that he got from the dollar store or make a play on words that the bomb squad generally means a team that defuses bombs not doing the bombing!

Wilder this time brought the verbal fireworks, didn’t imagine someone would be able to outtalk Fury!

“The only belt he has is the one that holds his pants up” lmao

Comment

It’s fighting....not golf

Comment

I agree much of what they say is stupid and classless and needless. Hell, they are going to fight so let it all hang out in the ring. Let their fists do the talking. But boxers are free to say whatever they want.

Comment

True champions do not talk about masturbation in public or even privately. Fury and Wilder are misfit oddball freak show pretenders. Joshua is the true champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                Fury and Wilder are misfit oddball freak show pretenders. Joshua is the true champion.
                Wilder and Fury are both undefeated and hold the two most respected championships in boxing, the WBC world heavyweight championship and the lineal world heavyweight championship.

Joshua quit in a fight six months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Wilder and Fury are both undefeated and hold the two most respected championships in boxing, the WBC world heavyweight championship and the lineal world heavyweight championship.

Joshua quit in a fight six months ago.
                  joshua holds all the money. who wants 100 million when you can have the prestigious wbc title belt

Comment

They're fighting not playing chess.

Comment

Working...
                    X