Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Have one on the way.
    Goodluck their bro.
    They most definitely change ya life for the better I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      This is when a mod busts in here and say they have 1000's of kids
      No only five. But 1000's of grandkids.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        No only five. But 1000's of grandkids.

I was talking figuratively

The plethora of reports by members on fellow members probably reads like -

'' S.O.S. I'm being picked on............''

Comment

I have a 4 year old son and 10 month old daughter. They live with their mother who lives with her grandparents. We are still together and get along okay... but things are still a bit complicated. I get my son every weekend or other weekend and lots of random times in between when I can. Trying to take my daughter more but I don't have breasts and she never takes a bottle. Shes got 4 super cute teeth though so I can feed her real food now at least. Neither were planned but best things to ever happen to me and I don't know if I'd even be alive if it weren't for them. I was going through some rock bottom type times when she was pregnant with my son, but I'm still here and try to be a better person and father every day. It's hard though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            You haven't answered your own question.
            I’m married and have a baby girl.

Comment

Wow...lots of dark secrets being revealed here....Zuckerberg is gathering this info for future operations.

Comment

I have three girls and I live with all of them including my wife.

Comment

1 thats 10 and yeah still with the mother.

Comment

Jesus I hope not

Comment

3 biological one step daughter who I raised from toddling.

3 different mamas, kids just shy of 10 years apart, daughter and 2 sons.

21, 12 and 2. Stepdaughter is 24.

Living with my 2 sons and the mama of my youngest. Step daughter moved out a coupla years back. Didn't find out for sure my biological daughter was mine til about 3 years ago and been slowly getting to know her since.

Mom of my older boy and step daughter died back in '15 a few months after I fought my ass off and got custody of 'em both.

Comment

Working...
                      X