No announcement yet.

I just got Control for the PC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got Control for the PC

Holy shlt this game is ****ing gorgeous. I really can't remember the last time I was this blown away by pure visuals... probably not since the witcher 3: blood and wine.

This games visuals are so ****ing gorgeous it gives me a tingle in my dlck.. seriously.

Check it out and you'll see what I mean. Gameplay videos don't do it justice, you have to play it for yourself.

This might be the most visually stunning, most beautiful game I have ever played in my entire life.

Comment

Is this only for PC?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Is this only for PC?
        I think it's on all platforms, but i'm running this on a 1440p VA display at 80+ Fps on maximum settings(minus ray tracing) and G-sync.

An X1x can run it at 4k but probably will be capped at 30 fps and no ray tracing

With ray tracing on it's mind-blowingly beautiful but I constantly dip below 40 fps with ray tracing on. It's just not the same below 60 fps so I keep it off for basically every game.

I don't think you can get the same visual fidelity i'm experiencing on a console, but it should still be pretty gorgeous.
        Last edited by llll; 09-20-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          This might be the most visually stunning, most beautiful game I have ever played in my entire life.
          Man, you post this about every damn game you play.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Man, you post this about every damn game you play.
            Dude all you have to do is play the game. Then if I'm wrong after you tried it out, then you can talk shlt.

This is the best looking game ever made.

Comment

Working...
            X