Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Continues Hard Work in Camp For Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Continues Hard Work in Camp For Broner

Pacquiao training camp December 11, 2018 - Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao is training hard in Manila, Philippines. (photos by Wendell Alinea). Pacquiao will end his two-year hiatus from a U.S. boxing ring when he returns to Las Vegas to defend his World Boxing Association welterweight world title against former four-division world champion and must-see attraction Adrien "The Problem" Broner.

[Click Here To Read More]

buboy eat anything

Comment

Less than 6 weeks to go.
      Pac getting here around the 22nd is a little late.
      They have a lot of confidence.
      That means they'll only train hard for three weeks here.

Comment

For training Pac can sub in singing karaoke instead of boxing and beat Broner.

Comment

All the pad work doesn’t seem to help Buboy lose any pounds.

Comment

Manny looks like an old fighter. He should really consider retirement.

Comment

This is the most Pacquiao training pics that I've seen on this site in some years. This has to be like the 5th time since this fight was announced.

Comment

been watching some training clips for this broner fight and the lucas fight and what i notice is that buboy makes pac throws the jab a lot more so than with roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  This is the most Pacquiao training pics that I've seen on this site in some years. This has to be like the 5th time since this fight was announced.
                  nah.. when he was blitzing thru his opponents there was way more threads than this. but i agree, it's starting to come back as compare to a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Less than 6 weeks to go.
                    Pac getting here around the 22nd is a little late.
                    They have a lot of confidence.
                    That means they'll only train hard for three weeks here.
                    it'll prolly be just some light work, fine tuning, etc. the hard work will be done in the philipines.

Comment

Working...
                    X