Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Add Weight For Fury Rematch; Targets 245 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Just saying that he wants to put on 36 lbs in 6 months makes me think he's lost it. Guys with legs like that just can't put on any significant weight even with steroids...he's an ectomorph. If he ate his way to 20lbs it would just tax the hell out of him. What he needs is it to hire someone to teach him how to box.
    He is actually a mesomorph if you really want to be technical. Marathon runners tend to be ectomorphs not chiselled 220lbs boxers

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      If it's muscle, then yes, we know how they did it.

And that's funny because the likes of you accuse AJ of being on the juice with the size he is. But you wouldn't say a word if it was Wilder being that big.
      Nah, you must have me mistaken for somebody else. I have never and would never falsely accuse an innocent athlete of illegally doping or juicing without any empirical evidence or proof. At least I'm fair. I only get on AJ's case for running, avoiding and ducking Deontay Wilder. That's been my only legitimate gripe against him. The making of false promises that he doesn't intend to keep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Fury is a master at trash talk and mind games I’ll give him that!

Things aren’t looking good for Wilder, I admit he needs to stop going around and making excuses and just watch tape over and over and get your team together and prepare for the rematch!

Also he needs to listen Mark Breiland who gave him good advice between rounds, but he kept throwing haymakers!

Fury likely will be ever better this time around and Wilder can’t keep depending on that power everytime no matter how powerful it is!
        I respect your honesty. You are actually not bad. To think I was thinking of ways to capture you and observe you in a lab

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          He is actually a mesomorph if you really want to be technical. Marathon runners tend to be ectomorphs not chiselled 220lbs boxers
          He's definitely not a mesomorph...mesomorphs have medium frames with legs of proportionate thickness unlike Wilder's chicken legs. A 6'-7" mesomorph would be 245-250 lbs fairly lean. 220 at 6'-7" is skinny. Mike Tyson was 220 at 5'-10 1/2" and Wilder is currently 209 lbs...that's an ectomorph. Joshua and Fury are mesomorph. Marathon runners don't lift weights...it's a poor comparison.

Last edited by jaded; 12-11-2018, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            He's definitely not a mesomorph...mesomorphs have medium frames with legs of proportionate thickness unlike Wilder's chicken legs. A 6'-7" mesomorph would be the 245-250 lbs fairly lean. 220 at 6'-7" is skinny. Mike Tyson was 220 at 5'-10 1/2" and Wilder is currently 209 lbs...that's an ectomorph. Joshua and Fury are mesomorph. Marathon runners don't lift weights...it's a poor comparison.

You are right my brother. I had no business sticking my nose in where it doesn’t concern me. I will not bother you again

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Not really true , my dad is 6'0 200 and he is not fat. I am 5'9 190 and my waist line is 34.
              Damn you are short bro!! Don’t tell me you are one of those guys that tells your females that that can’t wear 4 inch heels when they go out with you? Or you have a kid n play high top so you actually look 6ft

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                You are right my brother. I had no business sticking my nose in where it doesn’t concern me. I will not bother you again
                No problem...feel free to quote me anytime

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Wilder does not need to add weight. He is already P4P#1. Well at least according to this guy.

He loves his brother so much he named him P4P no 1. That’s true love

Comment

• Bad move, I’d suggest maybe 225lb. He’s an ectormorph so adding weight that his frame can’t handle naturally will only slow him down. Besides he’s got a strong chin so no need to be a heavier.

Comment

• Wilder would lose the fight before he got in the ring. And that's not giving anything to Fury's ability. His fitness levels looked poor against Fury's.

Wilder doesn't need to put on that amount of weight. 10-15lb's over 3 or 4 months (however long) is healthier, in my educated opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X