Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny vs Broner, Broner shows Gucci belt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny vs Broner, Broner shows Gucci belt.

has broner officially took an L from this press. i mean he did put up an effort but this last move right here pretty much sealed the deal. why would he do that for? that's actually a bad look for him!

The irony is manny is the one holding a fake belt lol. Keith is the real champ

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      The irony is manny is holding a fake belt lol. Keith is the real champ
      fake belt or not still part of boxing. why the fccvk would broner take his gucci belt out for. that just makes him look even worst. its bad enough that he doesnt have an actual belt, now he tries to play it off by showing his gucci belt? i mean even floyd wouldnt do that!

Comment

The irony is manny is the one holding a fake belt lol. Keith is the real champ
        and the crazy part is manny is actually defending his fake belt against someone who is actually known. what has keith been doing?

Comment

I think it was one of those awkwardly delivered Broner joke. Pacquiao has a belt so Broner showed he has one too. AB has a lot of jokes, just need to keep on working on how to deliver it like a true comedian.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
            I think it was one of those awkwardly delivered Broner joke. Pacquiao has a belt so Broner showed he has one too. AB has a lot of jokes, just need to keep on working on how to deliver it like a true comedian.
            i get what broner was doing but im saying that's such a bad look for him. it makes him look bad by doing that. i mean if he showed a bag full of cash that would prolly be even better. it'll show that he doesnt care about no damm belt he has money.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              and the crazy part is manny is actually defending his fake belt against someone who is actually known. what has keith been doing?
              I think Lopez and Broner are both good enough opponents for both thurman and pac. Adrien Broner is ranked #6 by the WBA and #4 by the WBO. Meanwhile, Josesito Lopez is ranked #7 by the WBA.

Lopez and Broner will act as measurements as to how much thurman and pac has left in their tank.

But if you ask me who's better between Lopez and Broner, hands down it's Broner for me. Lopez and Broner both fought Jesse Vargas, Lopez lost but Broner got a draw. Lopez and Broner both fought Maidana, Lopez lost by TKO. Broner survived and lost by decision.

Broner by far is more resilient fighter compared to Lopez. And more dangerous when he decides to let his hands go. That's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                His injury wasn’t healed via salt water

What boxing fan doesn’t know who josesito it?

Comment

His injury wasn’t healed via salt water

What boxing fan doesn’t know who josesito it?
                  Why don't you start hyping up floyd 125lbs opponent for his 51-0 record.

Comment

Reminder that Broner was actually a HUGE Pacquiao fan back in the day.

Does anyone have the picture of him flexing in his room and he has a big Manny Pacquiao poster on his wall?

Comment

Working...
                    X