No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Scared of Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Jesus the first press conference AJ would look like an amateur. AJ already has deplorable "mic skills" and has a habit of sticking his foot in his mouth every time he opens it...Fury would ruin him haha.
    Fury would ruin him. AJ got flustered when Dominic Breazeale started giving him mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
      Fury would ruin him. AJ got flustered when Dominic Breazeale started giving him mouth!
      I was more thinking how AJ lost his composure when Big Baby stepped to him. Forgot about Dom!

Comment

I was more thinking how AJ lost his composure when Big Baby stepped to him. Forgot about Dom!
        At the DAZN presser?

Joshua, in my eyes, is a 'let his fists do the talking' kind of champ. I prefer the less charismatic champs because it can really backfire!

Fury's mouth will be his downfall and it'll come when he is so sure of himself that he will say something stupid that will stay with him for life. But, for now, its entertaining during the Wilder fight build up because Wilder isn't the sharpest.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
          At the DAZN presser?

Joshua, in my eyes, is a 'let his fists do the talking' kind of champ. I prefer the less charismatic champs because it can really backfire!

Fury's mouth will be his downfall and it'll come when he is so sure of himself that he will say something stupid that will stay with him for life. But, for now, its entertaining during the Wilder fight build up because Wilder isn't the sharpest.
          Depends. I can see it affecting AJ like it did Klitchko a lot more than it would affect a Wilder who doesn't seem to take himself super seriously.

the hell do I know though, I don't know any of these guys

Comment

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post
            Look here Mr. correct, fury and wilder both have a two way rematch clause so why is Hearn only talking about wilder? is it the money? Not really because fury vs Ducka is also a money fight in UK.
            You think Fury is getting a rematch if he loses?

Comment

Jesus the first press conference AJ would look like an amateur. AJ already has deplorable "mic skills" and has a habit of sticking his foot in his mouth every time he opens it...Fury would ruin him haha.
              LOL no doubt. Joshua would be wise to be jovial & cool outside boxing sh^t, but in boxing sh^t he needs to take that old school Foreman type approach & say less & look menacing more.

Comment

Working...
              X