Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar: We have our own deal with DAZN. Eddie is his own promoter. He has his own deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Lol .. I get it, you need to believe that Hearn is a liar so badly, because if he isn't that means your idol is ducking AJ!

Sorry to break this to you .. but there is not one word in that article which contradicts anything Hearn said about what happened. Clearly, whoever wrote it has carefully air-brushed Hearn out of the story by not mentioning him - one the oldest tricks in the spin doctor's manual - but that doesn't mean he wasn't involved.
    He's a promoter, he's going to lie. I'm automatically skeptical of him because of the numerous lies he's told. If he says the sky in blue I'm going outside to check. If he says the sky is green you're going to take his word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Damn are you Eddie Hearn himself? Either that or you have a very weird obsession with him.
      Now that's funny, considering that I'm only talking about the guy because of the weird obsession you and your buddies have with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        End of discussion

If I didn't know any better I would have thought that Golden Boy worked for Eddie Hearn just by judging how all these British fans were gloating over the deal. At least to me, I believe that they overreacted to the Canelo signing

Comment

Now that's funny, considering that I'm only talking about the guy because of the weird obsession you and your buddies have with him.
          You defending him does what for YOU exactly? Just saying

You're literally taking the time to reply to every comment about him that is weird if you're not him or at least related to him

Hopefully you have STOCK in DAZN and Matchroom at least

Comment

Wtf are you guys talking about? Hearn could hardly contain his glee and excitement over this deal when he spoke about it.
            What do you expect him to say? How would it benefit his business to be honest?

Imagine if he went on camera and said, I'm a little worried to be honest with you. Only the first two years of my contract are guaranteed. DAZN doesn't really need me nearly as much as they did before now that they have Canelo. It's hard not to be concerned that if DAZN is looking to cut costs in a couple years that they could terminate our deal since there's nothing I can offer that comes close to the interest Canelo generates.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              No, the fact is he believes he was either more involved than what he was or GBP sure doesn't seem to think so.

What do you mean why Skipper hasn't said anything? Why would he? Hearn is a business partner of DAZN right now, even if it wasn't true he wasn't going to attack him. And clearly GBP aren't saying it public, but are letting it be known in private....Hence, all the journalists I listed including it in their articles.
              Off topic, but does Sky Sports also pick up DAZN GBP cards? Have you guys been getting the WSBB cards as well or they are on another platform?
              So why haven't Oscar or Gomez said anything about Hearn's story not being true? They wouldn't need to attack him .. just say something like, "Eddie must be mistaken, he wasn't at the meeting we had with DAZN"

Or Gomez could say something like, "I don't know why Eddie is saying he contacted me with an offer from DAZN. That isn't how I remember it happening"

Neither of has said anything like that, and they won't, because Hearn isn't lying about it.

The first WBSS series was bought by ITV in the UK. It was all free to watch except the finals and Groves vs Eubank Jr, which were PPV.

So far, we've been getting the second series fights via live stream at the WBSS YT channel.

Sky are screening the Matchroom US shows over here. I don't know about the GBP events on DAZN

Comment

So why haven't Oscar or Gomez said anything about Hearn's story not being true? They wouldn't need to attack him .. just say something like, "Eddie must be mistaken, he wasn't at the meeting we had with DAZN"

Or Gomez could say something like, "I don't know why Eddie is saying he contacted me with an offer from DAZN. That isn't how I remember it happening"

Neither of has said anything like that, and they won't, because Hearn isn't lying about it.

The first WBSS series was bought by ITV in the UK. It was all free to watch except the finals and Groves vs Eubank Jr, which were PPV.

So far, we've been getting the second series fights via live stream at the WBSS YT channel.

Sky are screening the Matchroom US shows over here. I don't know about the GBP events on DAZN
                Again, why would they need to say it in the public? Are they not telling everyone Hearn was not involved in private? Or do you think that is DAZN or Hearn? Because there are only three parties involved here.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  You defending him does what for YOU exactly? Just saying

You're literally taking the time to reply to every comment about him that is weird if you're not him or at least related to him

Hopefully you have STOCK in DAZN and Matchroom at least
                  And you silly kunts are literally taking the time to reply with more negative bullshit to everything I say! I find that a little weird.

Comment

Working...
                  X