Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIX: seal team 6, History channel. Who watches it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    I feel bad for those guys; beyond having a name as silly as seals, they are just pawns in a nasty game of war.
    couldn't agree more. they are good at what they do but for what? don't tell me for country because it was all business from day 1.
    the guys that are controlling them like puppets are up in some high rise mansion sniffing coke and getting their balls sucked by models and have a whiney little cunt kids.

Comment

Originally Posted by SunSpace.
      I feel bad for those guys; beyond having a name as silly as seals, they are just pawns in a nasty game of war.
      Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      couldn't agree more. they are good at what they do but for what? don't tell me for country because it was all business from day 1.
      the guys that are controlling them like puppets are up in some high rise mansion sniffing coke and getting their balls sucked by models and have a whiney little cunt kids.
      Many Seals do it for the challenge. Each year about 1,000 recruits make it to SEAL training. About 250 complete their training and join approximately 2,000 more active SEALs, who work among nine active duty teams.

The odds of you completing SEAL training are not favorable
      1 in 4.

For those of you who think they are puppets, many don't do a 20-40 year career.

Many leave after 1 or 2 enlistments.

Jobs available Paramilitary Contractor. Work 4-6 month out of the year make over a $100k a year. Living in Thailand or the Philippines tax free. Cost of living 1000 to 1500 a month (putting it all in the bank).

Private Security Professional.
      Guess who’s on Bill Gates’ private personal security detail? Former Navy SEALs that’s who. Death threat? Hire a SEAL or former JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) intel professional. Pay is well into the six figures.

Government Service Contractor.
      The pay isn’t great as the first two but it’s steady and let’s guys double down on federal retirement. A lot of Special Forces guys who do over twenty years go this route.Bonus you boost your retirement, and you don’t have to deal with civilians in the real world.

There are many other jobs but you don't get top dollar without the skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        Many Seals do it for the challenge. Each year about 1,000 recruits make it to SEAL training. About 250 complete their training and join approximately 2,000 more active SEALs, who work among nine active duty teams.

1 in 4.

For those of you who think they are puppets, many don't do a 20-49 year career.

Jobs available Paramilitary Contractor. Work 4-6 month out of the year make over a $100k a year. Living in Thailand or the Philippines tax free. Cost of living 1000 to 1500 a month (putting it all in the bank).

Guess who’s on Bill Gates’ private personal security detail? Former Navy SEALs that’s who. Death threat? Hire a SEAL or former JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) intel professional. Pay is well into the six figures.

The pay isn’t great as the first two but it’s steady and let’s guys double down on federal retirement. A lot of Special Forces guys who do over twenty years go this route.Bonus you boost your retirement, and you don’t have to deal with civilians in the real world.

I met this recon marine early 30’s he works for wealth Iraqi business men, in the capacity of body guard, 3 months on, three months off, and makes like 300k. He owns his home, and rental properties too.

I’m not sure why these guys call them pawns. If they are pawns, they are getting well paid for it.

Comment

1 in 4.

For those of you who think they are puppets, many don't do a 20-40 year career.

all that stuff to be a pawn or a bodyguard of some spoiled brat or whack rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            They say it, not me. Call a marine or a career soldier that.
            I never served a day in the armed forces.

How would you know what’s gay? Personal experience?
            It's okay dude.... Marines are pretty gay..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              It's okay dude.... Marines are pretty gay..
              I’m sure they gotta have a few booty bandits in the Marines!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I’m sure they gotta have a few booty bandits in the Marines!
                True story! I was stationed In the Philippines!

I was assigned to Captain's Mast or NJP (Navy, I was a Marine)!

A master at arms foot patrol (Navy Cops) wondered on to a a vacant birthing (uninhabited) sleeping area of the ship.

They encountered to sailors as Adrian Broner would say "Going at it!"

I was a young Marine in "Class A Uniform with a 45 at my side!"

Both sailors were married.

The Captain just had one question "Who's the *****!"

Comment

True story! I was stationed In the Philippines!

I was assigned to Captain's Mast or NJP (Navy, I was a Marine)!

A master at arms foot patrol (Navy Cops) wondered on to a a vacant birthing (uninhabited) sleeping area of the ship.

They encountered to sailors as Adrian Broner would say "Going at it!"

I was a young Marine in "Class A Uniform with a 45 at my side!"

Both sailors were married.

The Captain just had one question "Who's the *****!"
                  Funny! My cousin Raul got dishonorably discharged ‘cause he was playing the skin flute on a submarine! His mother is still in denial.
                  He an attorney in LA now bending people over legally.

Back to my main point, we got a lot of social justice warriors who wouldn’t even protect their women. Don’t know how they got so pansified??? Absentee father is my best guess or two many female hormones, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    all that stuff to be a pawn or a bodyguard of some spoiled brat or whack rapper.
                    Did you take any photos of your trip to Tokyo?

Comment

Working...
                    X