Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Don'T UK POSTERS PUSH for BJS vs GGG? Is it Like The JOSHUA PRESERVATION?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Don'T UK POSTERS PUSH for BJS vs GGG? Is it Like The JOSHUA PRESERVATION?

Meaning, as long as the UK has a Champion with the strap at 160, they don't need Golovkin?

I mean..... BJS ''LITERALLY'' has the opportunity to bring all the straps at 160 for UK representation...

All I see is UK posters make fun of LiL'G but don't push for their own BJS to steal all the belts. Are they worried he would lose?

UK Posters, leave the LiL'G criticism to us pimps, yall need to push BJS threads and claim your right to the belts

Ggg is scared of bjs

He don’t want none just like the cheater canelo didn’t

Bjs is the king of 160 and anyone can earn their highest pay day fighting in the uk but are scared

Interesting where is the American 160 fighter, oh that’s right he lost his balls like the rest of you yanks

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Ggg is scared of bjs

He don’t want none just like the cheater canelo didn’t

Bjs is the king of 160 and anyone can earn their highest pay day fighting in the uk but are scared

Interesting where is the American 160 fighter, oh that’s right he lost his balls like the rest of you yanks
      yesss!! Joshua fans are always consistent! UK Fans scared of Lil'G!

Comment

I get the sense that British fans don't really support BJS...him being a gypsy and all. More that than being scared of Mr. 97k lmfao...
        Last edited by rolshans; 05-07-2018, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Never seen a Brit say for bully not to fight golovkin. He got hate because after Lee he was injury after injury and bad performances galore.

Comment

I haven't seen a single British poster advocating for BJS to avoid GGG. If anything I'm sure we're almost all for it. Some think that he's one of the biggest threats to his throne and want to see it because he might win, and the rest will watch in the hope that he gets battered and knocked out because they hate his guts.

Comment

I'd love to see him fight Golovkin and I think he has a chance if he maintains the level he showed in his last fight. I just don't see the point in starting threads or similar about it. The fight will be made if the two parties can reach a mutually beneficial agreement. Bleating on here about it won't impact that one way or another.

Comment

I want the fight this year, if GGG takes Canelo over BJS then it's a clear duck.

GGG can even postpone his mandatory and keep the IBF if he fights Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  I want the fight this year, if GGG takes Canelo over BJS then it's a clear duck.

GGG can even postpone his mandatory and keep the IBF if he fights Saunders.
                  BJS talks more about wanting Golovkin than the British fans. That's rather sad.

The UK guys should claim BJS asap, otherwise the karma will come that Lil'G loses his belts either way or Hair-Nelo 3.0 takes BJS's belt.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                    I get the sense that British fans don't really support BJS...him being a gypsy and all. More that than being scared of Mr. 97k lmfao...
                    Basically this.

BJS isn't a draw here in the UK, most don't even know him. He's essentially been hidden away on BoxNation for years. only hardcore boxing fans are going to subscribe to it and see him fight. It's a niche TV channel.

He might be the most talented boxer we have in the UK now when he's at his best but essentially he is very unknown and not somebody people talk about. Maybe the BT Sport deal Warren has will get him more exposure now.

Also, out of the very few people that do know him. Many of them think he's a d1ck and many dislike Gypsies. His actual fanbase is very small and almost non existent, despite his ability.

Comment

Working...
                    X