Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any African Americans that think OJ is guilty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    oj supposedly paid him to kill her. and IF thats true, then oj did kill his wife and ron by contract.
    That was the story he came up with years later. There was never any evidence he had ever met OJ. But he did meet Nicole. He was a serial killer. He was killing people for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      That was the story he came up with years later. There was never any evidence he had ever met OJ. But he did meet Nicole. He was a serial killer. He was killing people for free.
      he never called prior to brag about killing someone. he knew oj was famous, hence, so was his wife.

if youre going to believe some of it, you might as well believe in all of it.

edit, let me clarify,

oj did approach him, according to the family story. he and oj used to ''party''. oj gave glen instructions.

supposedly
      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 09-01-2017, 12:29 AM.

Comment

LA was fucking crazy in the 90's.

Comment

So you're saying black people can't properly judge other black people? Most Black defendants convicted of crimes they didn't commit were found guilty by majority white juries. I don't think black people are the problem when it comes to sitting on juries. Studies have shown black people are more skeptical of cops and the judicial system. That's what we need. We don't need citizens sitting on juries who take everything cops and prosecutors say as the truth. We need juries who want the prosecutors to actually prove their case.
          Why don't we hear these problems in the Asian community. Never do I hear them complaining of being wrongly convicted or police bashing them. It's odd cause there are more of them and they have been persecuted but back to the point. You say you want juries that get the case right. Well this couldn't be further than the truth with OJ. He was found not guilty cause of race and race alone.

Comment

my pov is, you can USUALLY tell if a person is guilty/innocent by the way they behave. the only emotion oj showed was elation....that he was not guilty.

Comment

he never called prior to brag about killing someone. he knew oj was famous, hence, so was his wife.

if youre going to believe some of it, you might as well believe in all of it.
              He didn't call his brother and brag about killing her. He called and bragged about hanging out with her. And he said he was gonna take her down

Comment

He didn't call his brother and brag about killing her. He called and bragged about hanging out with her. And he said he was gonna take her down
                believe what you want.

bottom/only line, he was found not guilty. i think he was responsible and so did THAT jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
                  Why don't we hear these problems in the Asian community. Never do I hear them complaining of being wrongly convicted or police bashing them. It's odd cause there are more of them and they have been persecuted but back to the point. You say you want juries that get the case right. Well this couldn't be further than the truth with OJ. He was found not guilty cause of race and race alone.
                  I just posted the statistics in the other thread about how police target black and brown men more than other. If you're being targeted more you're going to have more contact with the police. Would you like me to post the stats here?

Comment

believe what you want.

bottom/only line, he was found not guilty. i think he was responsible and so did THAT jury.
                    The threshold for guilt in a civil case is much lower than in a criminal case. And at the time the whole world wanted to see OJ's get his comeuppance. That civil trial was a sham. That was just revenge against OJ.

Comment

The threshold for guilt in a civil case is much lower than in a criminal case. And at the time the whole world wanted to see OJ's get his comeuppance. That civil trial was a sham. That was just revenge against OJ.
                      not ''much''. just ''not unanimous''.

iirc, it was 100 % vote on guilt in the damages trial.

but dont fear, oj isnt going to pay them a dime....

edit - why it gotta be ''revenge'' ? cant people HONESTLY find guilt in a person ?
                      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 09-01-2017, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X