Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Anthony Joshua Knocks Deontay Wilder Spark Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Anthony Joshua Knocks Deontay Wilder Spark Out

Promoter Eddie Hearn, who guides the career of IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is very confident that his boxer is capable of scoring a knockout over WBC champion Deontay Wilder. A fight between Joshua and Wilder has been widely discussed in the last two years, but the two sides have been unable to reach an agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If they do fight & it goes 12 & trust fund btch doesn't quit the sport it will be lie #1237000.

Comment

joshua has done nothing to deserve a shot vs wilder or fury

Comment

Joshua certainly has the guns to KO Wilder , Wilder could put AJ down with his money shot too . Thats what makes this a much more entertaining fight than either of them against Fury

Comment

Yes Joshua would break wilder in half like a tooth pick.

Comment

The fact that Joshua couldn't KO Takam or Parker makes me believe Hearn is talking bull*****!

Comment

no way, Eddie Hearn thinks AJ would win by KO!

Comment

Let's just get the unification made for Apr 19 - lock Hearn and Finkel in a room with some some lawyers, supplying only pens, paper, legal documents, minimum rations and nothing but water to drink if that's what it takes.
                WBC has sanctioned a rematch in honour of the effort that Fury put in - plus they know he should've been given the win on points - but it has not been ordered. All this means is Wilder has 2 options instead of 1 if he want's to make more than the peanuts available by fulfilling the mandatory requirement against Breazeale.
                Finkel is probably rubbing his hands together at the thought of a bidding war between Warren and Hearn for Wilder's next fight.

Comment

If Joshua comes forward and tries to slug it out, its lights off for Joshua.

He would rather stay outside and box

Comment

if hearn thinks that joshua would spark him, then why did he turn down 50 million for the pleasure to do it. the fact is hearn is milking AJ and doesnt want to take the risk, i dont blame AJ in this cluster fuk but hearn needs to start playing ball. its clear wilder and fury are both wanting to screw hearn over by not fighting AJ. which is kind of funny as it is clearly making hearn raging, like the spoiled little brat he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X